This is why Mac users think they are so special huh?

still cannot see how you people have so many problems with windows. All this talk about viruses like their aren't a boat load of FREE anti-everything software choices out there that work. Haven't had a virus in years and i "receive" pron multiple times per day sometimes. Last time i even had a virus was MY fault for downloading a .zip file from a shady website (i really wanted the scene i was searching for), i think some of you guys may just be a bit too simple, no offense, for windows *shrug*
ohwell.gif

still cannot see how you people have so many problems with windows. All this talk about viruses like their aren't a boat load of FREE anti-everything software choices out there that work. Haven't had a virus in years and i "receive" pron multiple times per day sometimes. Last time i even had a virus was MY fault for downloading a .zip file from a shady website (i really wanted the scene i was searching for), i think some of you guys may just be a bit too simple, no offense, for windows *shrug*
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Dynamic X

You can have a decent PC that doesn't have any problems and be reliable without paying that much, just so that you know.

this is very true.  i still prefer the way OS X works though.  been a mac user since the powerbook g4.  i'm actually starting to shift away though, a lot of the component standards on new macs seem weaker than they were in the past...
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Dynamic X

You can have a decent PC that doesn't have any problems and be reliable without paying that much, just so that you know.

this is very true.  i still prefer the way OS X works though.  been a mac user since the powerbook g4.  i'm actually starting to shift away though, a lot of the component standards on new macs seem weaker than they were in the past...
30t6p3b.gif

Just hit the 2 year mark with my black Macbook. No problems, running as fast and efficient as it was on day 1
pimp.gif

Just hit the 2 year mark with my black Macbook. No problems, running as fast and efficient as it was on day 1
pimp.gif

I've had my macbook for 2 years and it feels as smooth as it did I first got it..
pimp.gif

I've had my macbook for 2 years and it feels as smooth as it did I first got it..
pimp.gif

"My Macbook is a Pro, Your PC is Slow."

Macbook owner, It depends on the user. Some people maybe hardcore OSX users, but they need to dual boot windows 7 to get some work done. I dual boot windows 7 on my mac rarely. However its nice to have if i ever encounter a program that only runs on Win7.

Owing a macbook is more than just Software, the hardware works with it as well. The design is untouched and imitated by to many PC competitors. None one can top Apple Design and how functional they make them to work the software. They may use dated hardware but they actually put great use to it within its core OS, UNIX.

A PC computer is still great as long as your not some cheap bastard and still buy Celeron or Pentium dual cores processors(We can say your Poor). Stay up to date i3, i5, i7 and go with a name brand that offer premium laptops Such as Asus, Toshiba, Sony, Lenovo and Samsung. The options that are available on a PC can sweep away any macbook, such as blu-ray, Wi-max, Better SDD support, WI-DI and better options of picking any latest processor or graphics card that can run faster.

Use your computer wisely. Backup your files, use a safer browser and not IE9. Chrome or go home.

"My Macbook is a Pro, Your PC is Slow."

Macbook owner, It depends on the user. Some people maybe hardcore OSX users, but they need to dual boot windows 7 to get some work done. I dual boot windows 7 on my mac rarely. However its nice to have if i ever encounter a program that only runs on Win7.

Owing a macbook is more than just Software, the hardware works with it as well. The design is untouched and imitated by to many PC competitors. None one can top Apple Design and how functional they make them to work the software. They may use dated hardware but they actually put great use to it within its core OS, UNIX.

A PC computer is still great as long as your not some cheap bastard and still buy Celeron or Pentium dual cores processors(We can say your Poor). Stay up to date i3, i5, i7 and go with a name brand that offer premium laptops Such as Asus, Toshiba, Sony, Lenovo and Samsung. The options that are available on a PC can sweep away any macbook, such as blu-ray, Wi-max, Better SDD support, WI-DI and better options of picking any latest processor or graphics card that can run faster.

Use your computer wisely. Backup your files, use a safer browser and not IE9. Chrome or go home.

Back
Top Bottom