This is why Timbaland is God of beats Pt. 3

Originally Posted by iHateTimeDotCom

overrated...

I'll mosdef agree on a musical level...But Timbaland is EXTREMELY culturally and historically relevant. All the damn artists he worked with and put on
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Forgot About Jae

overrated...

I'll mosdef agree on a musical level...But Timbaland is EXTREMELY culturally and historically relevant. All the damn artists he worked with and put on
sick.gif

How is he overrated when there's like hundreds of Tim biters today?

Originally Posted by AirThompson

I wonder how much $ he asks for since 90% of the time he'll produce you a classic.

I guarantee in depends on who wants it. But @ this point, $$$$$ isn't really an issue for him in the grand scheme of things.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

Originally Posted by Forgot About Jae

overrated...

sick.gif

How is he overrated when there's like hundreds of Tim biters today?
Word to Polo

Originally Posted by SylvesterMcGrizzly

cry me a river has to be one of his top 5 beats ever...we need a resolution has to be up there as well...
what I came in here to post.� joint is CARAZY!

VA
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

You can put all these other producers in a box but u cant Tim in one

When I hear other producers beats Im like thats hot but I could do that when I hear some Tim tracks Im like how he do that
eek.gif

It would have been great if Tim and Devante Swing bought up the basement team together but it wasn't to be. Tims produced some great beats over the years,Im not sure every NYC resident would agree tho the constant boom of timbo tracks in every SUV caused many sleepless nights I'm sure ! Hes no rapper tho
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom