This Jussie Smollett Situation is REALLY Bizarre...

it's like when someone is out there doing something they shouldn't be doing and got set up

:lol: What exactly would the Chicago PD want from Jussie Smollett's phone to tarnish HIS rep? It's not like they can just post some random pics from his phone that had nothing to do with the supposed crime and just go with it...that's not how things work.

Yes, they can do that. Police do things like that all the time. That's the whole point of getting his phone.

I'm saying he told them he was on his phone with his manager when the attacked happened.

So why would that be the lie when he could've told them a version of the story where he wasnt on the phone.

Who knows what he was thinking? People get caught in lies all the time, but what he said IS a major detail of the case that's being investigated. A phone log corroborates his and his manager's story. Kinda fishy that both men won't turn over their phones in this instance.

Yes, they can do that. Police do things like that all the time. That's the whole point of getting his phone.

Can you link me to a specific situation involving a celeb where some unrelated photos/docs from a phone sweep were used against them in an unrelated way to the case they were investigating? I'm genuinely curious...

:lol: Zik, when folks are IN the moment, you can't EXPECT them to always use logic when coming up with a lie(s).

Not saying dude is lying, I don't know.
Not saying dude is lying, I don't know
Not saying dude is lying, I don't know

A fade aint stopping me from enjoying my spicy italian
manny.png

Who knows what he was thinking? People get caught in lies all the time, but what he said IS a major detail of the case that's being investigated. A phone log corroborates his and his manager's story. Kinda fishy that both men won't turn over their phones in this instance.
Cuz they clearly dont want the cops to discover w/e else is on the phone.

Its obvious.

I'm not claiming to know what he was thinking but it doesnt make sense to add in that detail just for it to be a lie. So to me logocally thinking that alone doesnt point to him lying about the entire thing.

Last edited:
Reactions: ASE
Check the weather at the time this guy was just walking around in Chicago too. Very strange

Cuz they clearly dont want the cops to discover w/e else is on the phone.

Its obvious.

I'm not claiming tonknow what he was thinking but it doesnt make sense to add in that detail just for it to be a lie. So to me logocally thinking that alone doesnt point to him lying about the entire thing.

If you got pics of yourself snorting white on ur phone, can you be arrested for something retroactively? I'm not exactly sure how one thing would lead to an arrest or public shaming for another if that's not what was being investigated...

*I do understand your point, tho...just thinking outloud.

:lol: Zik, when folks are IN the moment, you can't EXPECT them to always use logic when coming up with a lie(s).
But even in the moment that doesnt make sense.

You were attacked. You tell the cops what happened.

Why lie that you were on the phone with someone just to not offer up your phone when they ask?

And think about that, yall are implying thwt may be a lie to point to the entire thing being a lie. Why form an elaborate lie about an attack just to get caught up in a smaller nearly insignificant lie?

Yo DC, I almost got lynched on my way back from the store buying some chips. Look here's the rope they used. You ask what chips I bought and I say nah you dont need to see that.

That **** is bonkers.

If you got pics of yourself snorting white on ur phone, can you be arrested for something retroactively? I'm not exactly sure how one thing would lead to an arrest or public shaming for another if that's not what was being investigated...

*I do understand your point, tho...just thinking outloud.
That stuff puts you on their radar.

It's why drug dealers don't report robberies.

Police stations leak **** all the time. Look @ tmz.

yea i dont thimk the not giving up the phone thing is problematic...

the yayo plug. reefer man etc dont need to be involved in investigations hah

now returning with subway in toe after what allegedly occured is... odd at the least

But even in the moment that doesnt make sense.

You were attacked. You tell the cops what happened.

Why lie that you were on the phone with someone just to not offer up your phone when they ask?

And think about that, yall are implying thwt may be a lie to point to the entire thing being a lie. Why form an elaborate lie about an attack just to get caught up in a smaller nearly insignificant lie?

Yo DC, I almost got lynched on my way back from the store buying some chips. Look here's the rope they used. You ask what chips I bought and I say nah you dont need to see that.

That **** is bonkers.
I am just saying, when someone lies, it isn't always going to make sense logically.

It is really that simple.

Really not even sure why you are failing to comprehend that.

And think about that, yall are implying thwt may be a lie to point to the entire thing being a lie

I specifically said that IF he lied about that it doesn't mean he lied about the whole thing.

Last edited:
I really don't see anything wrong with still having the sandwich after getting lumped. Joint was probably frozen anyways.

I am just saying, when someone lies, it isn't always going to make sense logically.

It is really that simple.

Really not even sure why you are failing to comprehend that.
Are we talking about regular ppl or sociopaths or stupid ppl?

I get what you're saying in general but to lie just to lie in that instance is crazy.

Cuz we may be talking about two different things. There's the lie itself that might not make sense and then there's the decision to lie in that situation that doesnt make sense.

The lie itself is fine but to lie in that situation about that makes no sense.

I specifically said that IF he lied about that it doesn't mean he lied about the whole thing.
If so he's a weirdo. Imagine telling the truth and slipping in a meaningless lie

Back
Top Bottom