This Jussie Smollett Situation is REALLY Bizarre...

Are we talking about regular ppl or sociopaths or stupid ppl?

I get what you're saying in general but to lie just to lie in that instance is crazy.

Cuz we may be talking about two different things. There's the lie itself that might not make sense and then there's the decision to lie in that situation that doesnt make sense.

The lie itself is fine but to lie in that situation about that makes no sense.

If so he's a weirdo. Imagine telling the truth and slipping in a meaningless lie
Across all intelligence levels,

People DECIDE to lie in pointless situations.

People decide to tell POINTLESS lies in situations where lying isn't needed.

It is just what people do.

You are overthinking this seriously man.

E26BB902-5DAA-4419-B505-5E833985F11A.jpeg

Never heard of this dude before, but it’s messed up what happened to him. If it actually happened to him of course

Only thing that has me is a subway being open at 2am. Didn’t even know they had 24 hour subways

As if you a B/C list celeb...why were you out by yourself? And or eating subway? I don’t even eat subway now. I also find it hard to believe there was no immediate video footage capturing the event.

Based off what we're told so far it's definitely a hate crime. If the details change then that's different.

Is Smollett that big of a fish where a story about what else is on his phone would move the needle?

There were some BIG names in the links you gave...I'm not hip to Empire or anything like that, but why Smollett?

I mean, the cynic in me is a bit skeptical due to some of the questions surrounding what happened and the timing of his concert (which happened last night.) Dude's name is now out there, ya know?

I don’t get why the refusal to give up his phone matters. How exactly would that help the investigation or make his story more credible?
probably because you dont got nothin in your phone

or maybe because its personal af and you dont need to go through my whole dam phone just to see a phone call/duration of call

It seems people just think the whole ordeal is convoluted. 2 white men recognized him at 2am in chicago winter and happened to have bleach and a noose on them while shouting MAGA and racial and homophobic slurs in an affluent neighborhood like streeterville. It's too perfect.

There was an incident here a couple weeks ago where a depaul student claims he was abducted and robbed at gunpoint and taken to the west side of chicago but turns out he solicited a hooker and things turned south

But weren't there letters sent that said they'd attack him.

It is horrible he got attacked. But I did find something was off about the story that he was targeted in Chicago that late at night in public with no witnesses? The story makes it seem like this was premeditated and planned. So how long did they know he'd be in Chicago and followed him and where he would be walking at night? What about those letters???

The only thing that just seemed weird to me was reading they shouted "this is MAGA country"

Just saying it in head doesnt sound right

But idk

It seems people just think the whole ordeal is convoluted. 2 white men recognized him at 2am in chicago winter and happened to have bleach and a noose on them while shouting MAGA and racial and homophobic slurs in an affluent neighborhood like streeterville. It's too perfect.

There was an incident here a couple weeks ago where a depaul student claims he was abducted and robbed at gunpoint and taken to the west side of chicago but turns out he solicited a hooker and things turned south

Let the facts come out. Trump supporters are trash and deserve to be treated as such given the receipts on them.

But if he made this **** up. It’s a bad look given how it’ll affect future legit incidents that happen. And that’s not good.

Reminds me of some Shaun King stuff where he aired those cops out who were accused of sexually assaulting some chick during a stop only for the body cams to show otherwise.

Even if this is hoax. It doesn’t vindicate Trump supporters given their energy over the last 4-5 years.

Sounds like he was out fishing. Dudes got offended when he shot his shot and ruffed him up. Its possible he tried them when they rejected but he wasnt ready.

So was this something that actually happened, or did he really just get mopped up from messing with somebody's boyfriend, and he tried covering it up with this story?

I’m leaning towards this. I’ve come across this explanation floating around.

This story is weird as heck which makes me want to continue following it until it's solved.
I'm personally leaning towards him doing something foul and getting set up in the process.
His actions after this alleged attack are highly questionable as well.

Back
Top Bottom