This Jussie Smollett Situation is REALLY Bizarre...

Let the facts come out. Trump supporters are trash and deserve to be treated as such given the receipts on them.

But if he made this **** up. It’s a bad look given how it’ll affect future legit incidents that happen. And that’s not good.

Reminds me of some Shaun King stuff where he aired those cops out who were accused of sexually assaulting some chick during a stop only for the body cams to show otherwise.

Even if this is hoax. It doesn’t vindicate Trump supporters given their energy over the last 4-5 years.

Lol, just becasue some one might support trump doesnt mean they are racist...

No one hated trump b4 he became president, the Don was probably the most admired man in America at some point. Now that he has a position of power based off being who has been this whole time is laughable.

Being a trump supporter doesnt equate with being racist, the media tells you what to think, and you're going to give me back;ash just because Ive said something you do not agree with

Listening to a story about a gay black man getting beat up at 2am by trump supporters isnt out of question but the narrative of the story is questionable at best... ski mask, bleach , rope etc is not even a frame of evidence... lol

VoCr9T.gif

DownrightAchingEider-size_restricted.gif

DeafeningAdeptDrongo-small.gif

CarefulOpenAmericankestrel-small.gif

After further review I'm believing that old boy got the beats by a lover. The story sounds like a Empire script. And the way Jussie and others played it is extremely insensitive to victims of those hate crime which happen very regularly in major cities to blacks and/or gays

I don't believe this story

1. 2am in the cold with Uber Eats and Grub Hub
2. I only knew he was on Empire. Not anything about his sexuality. Empire has a MAGA following?
3. Why did he wait to call the police? Everyone has a cell phone at all times.
4. His "injuries". What sort of attack was that? Did he fight back?
5. They wearing mask AND a hat?
6. They were following him? Why him?

Last edited:
Lol, just becasue some one might support trump doesnt mean they are racist...

No one hated trump b4 he became president, the Don was probably the most admired man in America at some point. Now that he has a position of power based off being who has been this whole time is laughable.

Being a trump supporter doesnt equate with being racist, the media tells you what to think, and you're going to give me back;ash just because Ive said something you do not agree with

Listening to a story about a gay black man getting beat up at 2am by trump supporters isnt out of question but the narrative of the story is questionable at best... ski mask, bleach , rope etc is not even a frame of evidence... lol

Trump has been suspect for years though. Hell the way he acted with the Central Park 5 some 30 years ago is very telling. Just because people admired him doesn’t mean he wasn’t a ****ty person.

A Trump supporter doesn’t equate to automatic racist. But their base collectively has a reputation which was earned and that doesn’t happen overnight.

But as for this story. **** looks very suspect and if that’s the cause. It’s a really bad look.

He and this story is FRAUD status for now to me. All he has to do is give up the phone if what he is saying is true.

What is a phone going to prove? What else should he give up, his credit cards he used that day, the car he drove, when does it end?

What is a phone going to prove? What else should he give up, his credit cards he used that day, the car he drove, when does it end?

From the link solewoman solewoman posted:

Smollett has told police he was on the phone the time with his music manager, who says he heard the slurs and a scuffle.

Without GIVING up his phone, could the police simply ask him to show the call log to prove that he was indeed talking to his manager at the time of the attack? This was a big detail in the story...

*edit*

Via Reddit (regarding his phone):
Also, he was on camera just before and just after. The total time not on camera was 60 seconds. This means they know exactly when it happened. If the phone records don't match up he is lying.

So If he made it up, which is highly probable due to the incredibly narrow time window (< 60 seconds), he will never disclose the phone records.

Makes sense...

Also, he was on camera just before and just after. The total time not on camera was 60 seconds. This means they know exactly when it happened. If the phone records don't match up he is lying.

So If he made it up, which is highly probable due to the incredibly narrow time window (< 60 seconds), he will never disclose the phone records.

Last edited:
Regardless of wether he was on the phone with his manager or not, I care more what led to the events of him getting beat up.

Of course he’s lying who he was on the phone with. When you get caught up by wifey...do you give up the phone records?

Are we not allowed to question the assault because he's black or gay? Story sounds sus in that theres no surveillance footage God danned cameras are everywhere now.

Story is BS.

Dude selfish AF to fabricate something like this when there’s people who actually are victims of crimes like this but they’ll never get a fraction of the noteriety he gained.

Hope it was worth it.

He and this story is FRAUD status for now to me. All he has to do is give up the phone if what he is saying is true.
So instead of investigating the crime you want the police to investigate the victim that reported the crime is telling the truth?

Are we not allowed to question the assault because he's black or gay? Story sounds sus in that theres no surveillance footage God danned cameras are everywhere now.
I mean if you're attacked and nobody witnesses it and it happened soemwhere with no cameras of the exact place it happened should it be okay for ppl to question you?

The option is dude is a scumbag and decided to lie about hate crime on two fronts.

But please let's not even pretend him being black even matters to whether this is questionable or not. It is cuz he's black that he's getting indirectly called a liar.

Let this be a white gay dude with the same story and same refusal to turn over his phone and cops would already had some suspects.

Back
Top Bottom