This Jussie Smollett Situation is REALLY Bizarre...

Like Joe Budden said, with the damage control firm he hired they going to claim mental health because that's the out every ******* uses now. Do some ******** blame it on mental health.
It's the new exhaustion or rehab that white celebrities used to get off.
I wasn't hip to what Joe Budden had stated, late to this thread if it were posted. Yeah, with mental health and illness at the forefront, Kanye aside, I can see how some will use it as an excuse. I am glad that my girl Oprah isn't around anymore for the interview. The crying couch would be in full effect.

IMG_20190220_204201.jpg

How do you manage to make so many demographics of people look bad?? He got gay people looking bad, straight people looking bad, black people looking bad, Nigerians looking bad, Democrats, rappers, singers, the media, Chicago PD, parents, Clorox, ******* Subway. The only demographic he didn’t piss off is white women...

Give him time...

This dude is toast. He'll never be taken seriously. Threw it all away. He needs to just move to some tiny country and fade to off into oblivion (unless he gets locked up, and then he should do it after).

Crazy, man...

I don’t get it. Empire isn’t as big a show as it was during it’s first two seasons, but dude was always the most well liked both on and off the show. Don’t understand what there was to gain from this.

The self fulfilling prophecy of doing something so drastic to stay on Empire that you can’t get any where near the show now :lol:

Imagine all the people who made an instagram post about this, teetering on whether they should delete it like :nerd:

This guy is such a scumbag lmao. He knew so many people would put their neck out for him and he hung them out to dry.

Back
Top Bottom