This Jussie Smollett Situation is REALLY Bizarre...

Can somebody link me to when he called himself the “Gay Tupac”?

That’s still the craziest and most hilarious part of this story to me :lol:. Like, WHY?!!!. What’s the context for that comparison. Just hilarious to me. Almost as hilarious as the episode on empire where he broke out and sung in a freestyle battle rap.

:rofl:

Can somebody link me to when he called himself the “Gay Tupac”?

That’s still the craziest and most hilarious part of this story to me :lol:. Like, WHY?!!!. What’s the context for that comparison. Just hilarious to me. Almost as hilarious as the episode on empire where he broke out and sung in a freestyle battle rap.

:rofl:

Lmao had to watch till the end to see the crowd reaction. Yup, they cheered a dude singing at a rap battle. Dude talented though.

:smh:

511B49D0-711E-4245-961B-5291C4CEEDBC.jpeg

Jussie Smollett attack: Smollett charged with disorderly conduct for filing false police report, prosecutors say
  • EMAIL
EMBED </>MORE VIDEOS

Chicago police spokesman Anthony Guglielmi confirmed Jussie Smollett is officially a suspect in a criminal investigation for filing a false police report, a felony.

Updated 4 mins ago
CHICAGO --
"Empire" actor Jussie Smollett has been charged with one county of felony disorderly conduct for filing a false police report, the Cook County State's Attorney's Office said Wednesday evening.

Guglielmi said CPD detectives are currently presenting evidence before a Cook County grand jury.

https://abc7chicago.com/jussie-smol...iling-false-police-report-police-say/5147410/

This was such a mickey mouse operation lmao. It's like they concocted it in 30 minutes after a night out and being like "alright, what should we do now?"

This is bull****. Are they going to charge all the white people who file false police reports on black people too???!!!!

#FirstThem #ThemFirst

Back
Top Bottom