This Jussie Smollett Situation is REALLY Bizarre...

I know all about Trump and his previous endeavors and behaviors... all I am saying is he wasn't deemed toxic by any means...

He guest starred in a ton of movies throughout his lifetime.

His name was dropped by almost every rapper in the 90s... I remember when all *****s wanted to be the black Donald trump

Trump had the most highly rated TV show while I was in the military.

When I came out in 2006 the apprentice was just coming off of it high but he was definitely still a talk of the country.

All of a sudden he's a pos because he's the president...

Yall shouldve kept thar same energy ya'll had through his whole lifetime if you're choosing to hate him now.
:rofl:

I brought Shaun King up into the discussion as a comparison to how the rush to judgement, speaking before the facts come out approach is a detriment to serious situations.

I hear you but at this point allegations brought by Shaun King, or even him signal boosting something that he's not directly involved in screams fraud.

That guy can't be trusted and he is only out to benefit himself.

Let me help you out here champ. When you investigate a crime you investigate ALL matters involved in the crime in order to conduct a thorough investigation. Meaning if a victim tells a detective that he was on the phone with an associate during or right before an assault, the detective would want to talk to that associate as he or she might have some more information to share.

Get that old school Matlock way of thinking and investigating out your head champ as you can now review phone calls and phone records in this day and age.
I want to make sure these two racist criminals get captured and prosecuted accordingly...........that’s if they exist of course.
So after wasting your time typing all of that you're still basically saying you question this happened cuz he didnt give up his phone.

Gotcha champ.

Matlock :lol: How ****ing old and white are you to be watching/referencing Matlock?

Last edited:
I hear you but at this point allegations brought by Shaun King, or even him signal boosting something that he's not directly involved in screams fraud.

That guy can't be trusted and he is only out to benefit himself.

Agreed on both ends with that. Hope the Jussie Smollett stuff gets some clarity though.

Trump supporters have been upset they get a bad rap. But given the way they conduct themselves and the lack of willingness to call the ****ery out amongst their base. Along with what Liam Nelson said in that interview. It makes the idea that some MAGA trump supporters doing that attack feasible.

They’ve earned the negative reputation and stigma they have.

I know all about Trump and his previous endeavors and behaviors... all I am saying is he wasn't deemed toxic by any means...

He guest starred in a ton of movies throughout his lifetime.

His name was dropped by almost every rapper in the 90s... I remember when all *****s wanted to be the black Donald trump

Trump had the most highly rated TV show while I was in the military.

When I came out in 2006 the apprentice was just coming off of it high but he was definitely still a talk of the country.

All of a sudden he's a pos because he's the president...

Yall shouldve kept thar same energy ya'll had through his whole lifetime if you're choosing to hate him now.

You really comparing a TV show/movie appearances to the Presidency... Obama was ridiculed for wanting grey poupon on a burger and wearing a tan suit :lol: Trump has hired undocumented immigrants to work at his resorts/ building projects, cheated on multiple wives while they were pregnant, has had shady business deals with foreigner countries, faked medical exams so he could avoid the draft, demanded that innocent African-Americans get the death penalty but you want us to keep the same energy :smh: Bro...You think the Earth is FLAT, You think we haven't been to the Moon. You question a lot of **** but don't understand that the burden of PROOF is on you to prove otherwise:rofl: Random YouTube videos form dudes living in the basement of their mom's house ani't it chief...TurtleBackEarth from YouTube is NOT a reliable source.

We as people in general are flawed when it comes to that stuff. I’m guilty of it. You’re probably guilty of it. We all are to an extent.

The problem is, most adults KNOW this... and still don’t want to be accountable. We’re all flawed. Some of us own up to, and admit, and are accountable.

Others, not quite. They’re in denial and still blame everyone else, except themselves

The problem is, most adults KNOW this... and still don’t want to be accountable. We’re all flawed. Some of us own up to, and admit, and are accountable.

Others, not quite. They’re in denial and still blame everyone else, except themselves

I agree with you. When you say stupid stuff. You gotta own it though. Trying to downplay it or go on defense mode doesn’t help your cause.

I’ve said dumb stuff in real life and on here over the years and people are well within reason to look at me funny off that. That’s my own doing being stupid. No one else’s fault.

Accountability doesn’t guarantee being absolved of one’s prior mistakes. But when I see it mixed with sincerity. I can respect it much more than I can excuses and deflection.

I’ll put it like this. If you’re a parent and you hear your kid is being bullied at school. You’re going to go on attack mode and letting the facts come out the idea that maybe your kid was potentially the aggressor isn’t going to be considered.

Same way if your kid is accused of doing something bad, you’re likely going to dispute it and go on defense mode. It is what it is. We as humans are flawed on things like that.
:lol:Haven’t met my parents. I do think most people have blind spots and are easily influenced by things like familiarity. Also believe that some folks have a very strong natural sense of justice that can be built on over time.

tenor.gif

:lol: I don't understand why his team came up with this big of a lie. Celebs get into some f'ery and their people will cover it up but my thing is he wasn't even beat up that bad. They shoulda just said he got into a small scuffle and nobody woulda cared. They oversold the lie now he stuck lookin dumb.

tenor.gif

:lol: I don't understand why his team came up with this big of a lie. Celebs get into some f'ery and their people will cover it up but my thing is he wasn't even beat up that bad. They shoulda just said he got into a small scuffle and nobody woulda cared. They oversold the lie now he stuck lookin dumb.

You know how these flamboyant cats be sometimes.

so he was getting hate mail addressed to him prior to the attack as well?

"Why would he lie about that?????" #ZikLogic
Hopefully he comprehends now and has a good day

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom