This Kid Just Died. What He Left Behind Is Wondtacular. "My Last Days: Meet Zach Sobiech"

Damn. RIP, It seemed that he accepted his fate, but was hurt the most by the people around him having to go through watching him go, great story.

I love stuff like this. IMO this isnt sad AT ALL. I try not to mourn death and opt rather to celebrate life.
This kid Zach was truly an inspiration. And through these videos he will forever live on as a beautiful reminder, of the value of each of our lives, and the quality by which we choose to live our lives.

You dont have to find out you're dying to start living
-Zach Sobiech

I think so many of us already know this but sometimes with the weight of the world bearing down on us, we tend to forget.
Caught up in all things in life that dont really matter, while paying little to no attention to the things that really do.

Thank You Zach, for leaving such a powerful message to us all, and inspiring me to cherish each moment and to take advantage of everything life has to offer.

:nthat: ... *exhales* Zach, this one is for you.

I just saw the video of him at the dodgers game. Matt Kemp gave him most, if not all of his game used equipment. 
frown.gif
Damn this is the same guy? 

Seeing the Kemp piece on ESPN was hard enough 
It wasn't the same person.

Not sure where he got that...

The kid who got the gear was named Josh and from Los Angeles.

life...smh

"you can either sit in your basement and wait or get out there and do crazy stuff" :smokin

Last edited:
will watch during lunch break...

not trying to shed thug tears in from of coworkers |I

There was this other video of this dog owner filming his last day with his dog before he put him down. That one killed me too.

Video brought me to tears. Life is so precious. Sometimes as we, we get so caught up in the big picture, that we forget to appreciate the simple fact that we're still alive to stress over stuff. Each day is a blessing. Things life this act as reminders to what is truly important.

Back
Top Bottom