This Show > Any Other Show in History Vol. The Real GSOAT

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by solidsnake

The Wire? 24....?

tony-and-silvio-the-sopranos-2552453-1114-722.jpg

Speaking of the Sopranos....anyone ever watch the bootleg version on Showtime?

BroHoodLogo.jpg

Not for nothing, but this show was LEGIT.  Ending kinda sucked, but you can tell it was a little rushed before the series wrapped up....it's a good Netflix rental (only 3 seasons)

oh yea...my favorite Wire quote: 

You want it to be one way....but it's the other way

that whole scene
pimp.gif

There it is...........
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by solidsnake

The Wire? 24....?

tony-and-silvio-the-sopranos-2552453-1114-722.jpg

Speaking of the Sopranos....anyone ever watch the bootleg version on Showtime?

BroHoodLogo.jpg

Not for nothing, but this show was LEGIT.  Ending kinda sucked, but you can tell it was a little rushed before the series wrapped up....it's a good Netflix rental (only 3 seasons)

oh yea...my favorite Wire quote: 

You want it to be one way....but it's the other way

that whole scene
pimp.gif

There it is...........
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

wire is appreciated. Check out BRICK CITY on netflix, its been called the "real life the wire" its about NJ and is tight!

wire is appreciated. Check out BRICK CITY on netflix, its been called the "real life the wire" its about NJ and is tight!

For Wire feens... I listened to this 3 hour podcast a few months back just to listen to people talk about the series:

http://www.slashfilm.com/...inwall-and-myles-mcnutt/
/Filmcast Ep. 29 – (HBO) The Wire Series Review (GUESTS: Alan Sepinwall and Myles McNutt)
Posted on Wednesday, December 10th, 2008 by David Chen

In this week’s special episode of the /Filmcast, Dave, Devindra, and Adam spend over 3 hours discussing one of the greatest cultural works of our time, The Wire. Special guests and TV critics Alan Sepinwall and Myles McNutt join us from their respective and wonderful blogs. The first hour is a general discussion about The Wire, its themes, and its impact, and is meant for general audiences including those unfamiliar with the show. The last two hours are a detailed dissection of each individual season (with sound clips).

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

For Wire feens... I listened to this 3 hour podcast a few months back just to listen to people talk about the series:

http://www.slashfilm.com/...inwall-and-myles-mcnutt/
/Filmcast Ep. 29 – (HBO) The Wire Series Review (GUESTS: Alan Sepinwall and Myles McNutt)
Posted on Wednesday, December 10th, 2008 by David Chen

In this week’s special episode of the /Filmcast, Dave, Devindra, and Adam spend over 3 hours discussing one of the greatest cultural works of our time, The Wire. Special guests and TV critics Alan Sepinwall and Myles McNutt join us from their respective and wonderful blogs. The first hour is a general discussion about The Wire, its themes, and its impact, and is meant for general audiences including those unfamiliar with the show. The last two hours are a detailed dissection of each individual season (with sound clips).

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

the whole series is way too slowwww. so boooorrrrrinnnggggg.

it's a tv drama, not a documentary.

the shield >>> the wire

the shield >>> the wire

Originally Posted by Its That Dude

the shield >>> the wire
Knew you'd be in here...listen to the first 45 minutes of that podcast I posted. I think it could change your opinion. 
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

the shield >>> the wire
Knew you'd be in here...listen to the first 45 minutes of that podcast I posted. I think it could change your opinion. 
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

The Sopranos is the one show that can compete with The Wire for the top spot, at least speaking about dramas.

It doesn't really matter to me what's number 1 or X > Y, The Wire is still a tremendous show, so is the Sopranos, West Wing, and all the other top shows. Just appreciate quality TV, who cares about rankings.

The Sopranos is the one show that can compete with The Wire for the top spot, at least speaking about dramas.

It doesn't really matter to me what's number 1 or X > Y, The Wire is still a tremendous show, so is the Sopranos, West Wing, and all the other top shows. Just appreciate quality TV, who cares about rankings.

Originally Posted by HankMoody

the shield >>> the wire
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

You really expect him to have the attention span to get through 45 minutes?

Originally Posted by HankMoody

the shield >>> the wire
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

You really expect him to have the attention span to get through 45 minutes?

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

Originally Posted by Naija Nitemare

I've been stuck on season 2 for the LONGEST time.

!!+% is just soooooo boring
, but season 1 was INSANE.

indifferent.gif

Nah I remember when I watched season 2 for the first time I got bored after the first 5 episodes and skipped to season 3, especially after the last few episodes of season 1 I was ready for that same intensity I guess

But after coming back to it and watching it again it's in my top 3 seasons. If I were to rank them 4>1>2>3>5

Back
Top Bottom