This Whole, "Dat Mass" Talk On Here. Question/Comment About It.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

the only one that looks like it could fool anyone is the first picture...
I wasn't posting those pics as specific examples of what I was referring to. I was just posting those pictures to serve as the type of poses/positions that flat butted women display that routinely get positive comments from dudes on here. Not saying any of those look phat.

i thought you were logging off and going outside?

The problem is you're focusing on the things in life that don't really matter. When I was a kid I had hopes and dreams. We all did. But over time, the daily grind gets in the way and you miss the things that really matter, even though they are right in front of you, staring you in the face. I think the next time you should ask yourself "Am I on the right track here?". I don't mean to be rude but people like you I really pity. So maybe you could use the brain cells you have and take advantage of the knowledge I have given you now. Good luck.

The problem is you're focusing on the things in life that don't really matter. When I was a kid I had hopes and dreams. We all did. But over time, the daily grind gets in the way and you miss the things that really matter, even though they are right in front of you, staring you in the face. I think the next time you should ask yourself "Am I on the right track here?". I don't mean to be rude but people like you I really pity. So maybe you could use the brain cells you have and take advantage of the knowledge I have given you now. Good luck.

whether or not there is mass does not change the fact there is a vagina

EDIT: dam Crank went in
roll.gif

If a chick really got "dat mass" she got some cellulite too. That good cellulite.

If a chick really got "dat mass" she got some cellulite too. That good cellulite.

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

More serious things in life? Really. Best you could do huh? Thanks.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CaBron James 23

Yea which has nothing to do with the issue at hand. Of course there should be a vagina, it is a woman what do you expect?  Nice try though

Since most of NT can't tell the difference between an actual pretty rear end and a photogenically generated one, I expect you all to be angry. And then we know if one NTer replies one way, his 25 buddies will run behind him with the same reply, I don't expect many to "Get" what I am saying.

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

More serious things in life? Really. Best you could do huh? Thanks.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CaBron James 23

Yea which has nothing to do with the issue at hand. Of course there should be a vagina, it is a woman what do you expect?  Nice try though

Since most of NT can't tell the difference between an actual pretty rear end and a photogenically generated one, I expect you all to be angry. And then we know if one NTer replies one way, his 25 buddies will run behind him with the same reply, I don't expect many to "Get" what I am saying.

So do you think you hold the official standard  by which flat and phat is measured? Can there not be a difference in perspectives?

So do you think you hold the official standard  by which flat and phat is measured? Can there not be a difference in perspectives?

Think about it, your thread is about your displeasure with a false, unproven perception that anonymous guys on the internet don't know what a nice %%* looks like. You care about these inconsequential things. This is your thread. Your thread buddy. Live with it.

Think about it, your thread is about your displeasure with a false, unproven perception that anonymous guys on the internet don't know what a nice %%* looks like. You care about these inconsequential things. This is your thread. Your thread buddy. Live with it.

I understand what OP is saying. I don't feed into the 'phatty this way, phatty that way' hype. If it's there...it's there.

I understand what OP is saying. I don't feed into the 'phatty this way, phatty that way' hype. If it's there...it's there.

Back
Top Bottom