This Whole, "Dat Mass" Talk On Here. Question/Comment About It.

Man, DC might as well get a new username cause he can't even crack on a girls butt without getting hated on. He avoided the racial undertones but I won't.

Basically NT is mostly White or Asian, and they got different standards to what a nice butt is (basically anything that isn't completely flat is "nice"). So regardless of the angles, the arching of the back, the front leg pose, and any other shenanigans these girls and photagraphers use to make their butt look rounder, NT is going to beast anyway.

Do I have an issue with this, yea and nay. I don't like dudes posting those pics and saying that's ideal or perfect because you know that same cat would have a hard time justifying it if that pic was taken under normal circumstances. He'd have to admit he likes flat butts. But it is what it is. As long as we got the "Chicks Wearing Spandex In The Gym" thread, I can't complain.

What I do have a major problem with is these websites (BB especially) that advertise phatties and what not, and then when you download the video, the bunz have disappeared. That has to be fraud (that is, if I was paying for it).

Man, DC might as well get a new username cause he can't even crack on a girls butt without getting hated on. He avoided the racial undertones but I won't.

Basically NT is mostly White or Asian, and they got different standards to what a nice butt is (basically anything that isn't completely flat is "nice"). So regardless of the angles, the arching of the back, the front leg pose, and any other shenanigans these girls and photagraphers use to make their butt look rounder, NT is going to beast anyway.

Do I have an issue with this, yea and nay. I don't like dudes posting those pics and saying that's ideal or perfect because you know that same cat would have a hard time justifying it if that pic was taken under normal circumstances. He'd have to admit he likes flat butts. But it is what it is. As long as we got the "Chicks Wearing Spandex In The Gym" thread, I can't complain.

What I do have a major problem with is these websites (BB especially) that advertise phatties and what not, and then when you download the video, the bunz have disappeared. That has to be fraud (that is, if I was paying for it).

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

So let me get this straight... You mad because another man found a womans rear attractive?

Wait.. What?!
Why is it that an individual has to be under an angry spell to voice his opinion if it differs from the masses? I think it is time to put the mad replies to rest man.

So let me get this straight... You mad because another man found a womans rear attractive?

Wait.. What?!
Why is it that an individual has to be under an angry spell to voice his opinion if it differs from the masses? I think it is time to put the mad replies to rest man.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

f52ezk.jpg

Originally Posted by Spidermachine916

^^^dat mass
devil.gif
devil.gif

Prime example above. This woman has a slim fitting, BUTT forming, dress that actually is stitched to separate her left buttcheek from her right buttcheek. But she gets credit for having "dat mass." Yea ok. I would have to need more proof before making such a claim for a woman like that. But I am pretty sure nothing is really there.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
really though? son, i saw booty, to me that's booty, and when i see booty i will say "dat mass" sorry if i got you all butthurt about it, i really am.
i'm not looking at the stitching of the dress, my eye's are drawn elsewhere
how bout this: your opinions are yours (obviously) and mine are mine
happy.gif
, you do you, and i'll do me, seems easy enough right?

f52ezk.jpg

Originally Posted by Spidermachine916

^^^dat mass
devil.gif
devil.gif

Prime example above. This woman has a slim fitting, BUTT forming, dress that actually is stitched to separate her left buttcheek from her right buttcheek. But she gets credit for having "dat mass." Yea ok. I would have to need more proof before making such a claim for a woman like that. But I am pretty sure nothing is really there.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
really though? son, i saw booty, to me that's booty, and when i see booty i will say "dat mass" sorry if i got you all butthurt about it, i really am.
i'm not looking at the stitching of the dress, my eye's are drawn elsewhere
how bout this: your opinions are yours (obviously) and mine are mine
happy.gif
, you do you, and i'll do me, seems easy enough right?

DCAllAmerican wrote:
ATLien Seeko wrote:

Wait.. What?!

No bro, you under the angry spell.

Stop trying to be Tariq Nasheed and drop "knowledge" and retire the mouse and keyboard already. Maybe some 5th graders might listen to your shenanigans, but I think were all beyond that unfortunate point of vulnerability now.

Spoiler [+]
884279-time_to_stop_posting_screen.jpg

DCAllAmerican wrote:
ATLien Seeko wrote:

Wait.. What?!

Stop trying to be Tariq Nasheed and drop "knowledge" and retire the mouse and keyboard already. Maybe some 5th graders might listen to your shenanigans, but I think were all beyond that unfortunate point of vulnerability now.

Spoiler [+]

LOL @ Spidermachine916 . Me getting butthurt? Yea that is it. The stitching on the dress is obvious though. You see a butt that isn't even there. And of course your opinions are yours and mine are mine, does that mean your's can't be talked about? No. So please stop. Point is you got excited over an oasis. I am not the villain for pointing that out.

ATL what does THIS thread have to do with me trying to be a fake Tariq? Nothing. Just shows me you obvious have built up anger towards me and you wanted to unleash, so you used your first opportunity.

Point is, I am not angry or mad.

LOL @ Spidermachine916 . Me getting butthurt? Yea that is it. The stitching on the dress is obvious though. You see a butt that isn't even there. And of course your opinions are yours and mine are mine, does that mean your's can't be talked about? No. So please stop. Point is you got excited over an oasis. I am not the villain for pointing that out.

ATL what does THIS thread have to do with me trying to be a fake Tariq? Nothing. Just shows me you obvious have built up anger towards me and you wanted to unleash, so you used your first opportunity.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Though

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

The problem is you're focusing on the things in life that don't really matter. When I was a kid I had hopes and dreams. We all did. But over time, the daily grind gets in the way and you miss the things that really matter, even though they are right in front of you, staring you in the face. I think the next time you should ask yourself "Am I on the right track here?". I don't mean to be rude but people like you I really pity. So maybe you could use the brain cells you have and take advantage of the knowledge I have given you now. Good luck.
wow...sonned
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Though

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

The problem is you're focusing on the things in life that don't really matter. When I was a kid I had hopes and dreams. We all did. But over time, the daily grind gets in the way and you miss the things that really matter, even though they are right in front of you, staring you in the face. I think the next time you should ask yourself "Am I on the right track here?". I don't mean to be rude but people like you I really pity. So maybe you could use the brain cells you have and take advantage of the knowledge I have given you now. Good luck.
wow...sonned
laugh.gif

yall +$@!+@ are dumb... just tryin to get at dc for some strange reason. "mass" is NOT subjective, its a pretty universal standard, either she has it or she doesn't. some of yall apparently see "mass" when real dudes who actually get buns know the truth like dc. salute sir

yall +$@!+@ are dumb... just tryin to get at dc for some strange reason. "mass" is NOT subjective, its a pretty universal standard, either she has it or she doesn't. some of yall apparently see "mass" when real dudes who actually get buns know the truth like dc. salute sir

DCAllAmerican wrote:
ATLien Seeko wrote:

Wait.. What?!

Spoiler [+]

117-WHY-YOU-MAD-THOUGH.jpg

DCAllAmerican wrote:
ATLien Seeko wrote:

Wait.. What?!

Spoiler [+]

117-WHY-YOU-MAD-THOUGH.jpg

Mass is Subjective...
I get what DC is saying... but its depending on the person.

Like i have seen some girls wearing some pants that make that Mass look magically delicious.. then when you get them off, its not as amazing as you thought... but i mean... i dont see whats wrong with that....
Same with like girls shirts and bra's, you see them girls with the baby tee's and them chests be sitting up saluting you, then you get that shirt and bra off and they hanging to her belly button.
Its all subjective, to the clothes and the person's preference.

with any new "Slang" from the internet its always used out of context, so people posting Dat Mass pics where it doesnt apply shouldnt surprise.

also, i think majority of people post "Dat Mass" pics in an attempt to post a pic when they really mean "I'd Smash"  Dat Mass has = I'd Smash,

Mass is Subjective...
I get what DC is saying... but its depending on the person.

Like i have seen some girls wearing some pants that make that Mass look magically delicious.. then when you get them off, its not as amazing as you thought... but i mean... i dont see whats wrong with that....
Same with like girls shirts and bra's, you see them girls with the baby tee's and them chests be sitting up saluting you, then you get that shirt and bra off and they hanging to her belly button.
Its all subjective, to the clothes and the person's preference.

with any new "Slang" from the internet its always used out of context, so people posting Dat Mass pics where it doesnt apply shouldnt surprise.

also, i think majority of people post "Dat Mass" pics in an attempt to post a pic when they really mean "I'd Smash"  Dat Mass has = I'd Smash,

Back
Top Bottom