Those white/blue air max 90 are out??

yo, sold out at THREE of my nearby Finishlines already .......
mad.gif
Allthree said they only got one of each size to begin with.

anyone know if these will be dropping in multiple size runs???

Can anybody that picked em up already post pics so we can have a better idea of how they look?

Just saw them in person, easy pass .... all that leather on the uppers ruin it for me.

not FNL exclusive. saw them at footlocker last night. the blue is almost like a carolina blue and the shoe just looks off for some reason

Don't know if they're exclusive or not, but FinishLine in Roosevelt Field NY is already out of 11 and 11.5. I was able to grab two in 12.

-Been registered here in various names for a few years, somehow this is my first post.

^^ i actually jus grabbed the last pair they have, size 9 floor model too. haha.

i thought these were FNL exclusive, but it's the AM97's that are actually the FNL exclusive. IMO, these are better than the 97s...

^^ i actually jus grabbed the last pair they have, size 9 floor model too. haha.

i thought these were FNL exclusive, but it's the AM97's that are actually the FNL exclusive. IMO, these are better than the 97s...

Originally Posted by whoseurdaddy27

They must have restocked, I just strolled by there an hour ago (4:00) and the floor model was still on the wall, same place it was last night when Iwas pawing the hell out of it (see my fingerprints on your left shoe?). Maybe they have more pairs in stock now, I should have asked I guess.

someone who owns these , please hook me up with the UPC # ... its on the tag inside the shoe , next to the letters UPC , and starts with 00 ... thank inadvance !!!

thanks onetwothree !!!

Back
Top Bottom