Those white/blue air max 90 are out??

Yea they are out. Picked up a pair

Snapped these at work:
77025a24ecddcc3edacd2f50c706d4996532702.jpg

78c357bb43cdd3d6cdf6db66d4c2d3be4fe8ba8.jpg

These have been at my local Finishline for a week now, the 97's are the better shoe in this colorway.

Copped 2 pairs yesterday...1 from Foot Locker Serramonte and the other from Westfield SF...Niketown SF sold out when i swung by! Super clean in person, i lovethem! Serramonte only got 6 pairs and Westfield got 18 i believe!

I just happened to see these at Footlocker. I haven't been keeping up with releases so these were a surprise to me. Not "infared 90" status,but I like 'em. Like someone said earlier the mesh does seem to be a bit on the stiff side but no big deal to me.
39b359e8e441a2f6971fbf1e440da401091cfaf.jpg

i'm going to get a pair tomorrow. columbus finish line eastland mall. on the phone they tell me they have them.

I'm still on the fence. They look good in some pics, but bad in others. Hopefully, these will be around long enough for me to see them in person.

Originally Posted by LOSTPOWERCITY

no thread jack, but where can you find these?

these look a lot better imo.

Lasers
pimp.gif

Euro only ... be ready to drop 250.00 on those badboys .. i'll settle for the vivids w/ employee discount

A less than a handful of the Laser Blues hit outlets in the States. But otherwise, yes those are Euro only.

I tried these on today and they just didn't look and feel right, so I had to pass.

I don't think I'll regret it.

saw these at a footlocker for 95. i decided not to cop but i kind of regret it. haha maybe i'll go back an pick it up before they sell out

Back
Top Bottom