Thoughts on our Society. Vol. Share Yours .......

I decided to make this thread not too long ago but finally gathered my thoughts to put it on NT and a few other forums I’m a registered with. The whole point of this thread is to share each other’s thoughts (views), learn from one another, and come to another level of understanding certain topics of the world we live in. Feel free to comment on other people’s views and be sure to post your own. Before someone says that I need my own blog, I’m doing it on a discussion forum because I also want to read other people’s views. Here is mine:

34fe0k7.jpg

*Jobs:    Jobs are decreasing due to not all but a lot of companies moving out of state or the country to save on expenses on paying people less and/or replacing them with computers. If your line of duty or task at work can possibly be replaced by an automated machine or a computer to save that company any dollar it can, then it will. So whatever career/job path you’re deciding to choose, take a minute and sit back and think. “Can technology take over my position (job) in the near future to keep this world spinning?

I decided to make this thread not too long ago but finally gathered my thoughts to put it on NT and a few other forums I’m a registered with. The whole point of this thread is to share each other’s thoughts (views), learn from one another, and come to another level of understanding certain topics of the world we live in. Feel free to comment on other people’s views and be sure to post your own. Before someone says that I need my own blog, I’m doing it on a discussion forum because I also want to read other people’s views. Here is mine:

34fe0k7.jpg

*Jobs:    Jobs are decreasing due to not all but a lot of companies moving out of state or the country to save on expenses on paying people less and/or replacing them with computers. If your line of duty or task at work can possibly be replaced by an automated machine or a computer to save that company any dollar it can, then it will. So whatever career/job path you’re deciding to choose, take a minute and sit back and think. “Can technology take over my position (job) in the near future to keep this world spinning?

-bump
"Do unto others as you would have them do unto you" or "Ain't Karma a B-*-T-C-H!"

I'm no religious man, but I believe in this phrase 100% that's why I try to be "Nice" and "Helpful" as much as I can..

..And And I just keep my mouth shut if I've got nothing good to say, just keep it to myself... 
wink.gif

-You got some deep "Sh*t" in here OP! 
happy.gif
 Hope you reach 100 pages.......

-bump
"Do unto others as you would have them do unto you" or "Ain't Karma a B-*-T-C-H!"

I'm no religious man, but I believe in this phrase 100% that's why I try to be "Nice" and "Helpful" as much as I can..

..And And I just keep my mouth shut if I've got nothing good to say, just keep it to myself... 
wink.gif

-You got some deep "Sh*t" in here OP! 
happy.gif
 Hope you reach 100 pages.......

What is there to think? White people rule the world and if you not white, you're gonna fail unless you convert.

What is there to think? White people rule the world and if you not white, you're gonna fail unless you convert.

This should be good. I'll post something I wrote a long time ago and I'll be back to post more of my mind. I'm interested to see what some people have to say...

Check this out. It's something I wrote back in 2007 one day and it as influenced by... Umm.. A "brain stimulant" and to this day, I still think it's pretty interesting that people think like this when on the herb, yet it's illegal... Maybe it's illegal because they dont want us to think? Think about that.... Check it out.

Today when I got lifted I started thinking and philosiphying about light and time and I came to the conclusion that there is no such thing as time. This is why... So you've heard that it takes the light from the sun 8 minutes to get to earth because it's so far away, right? So think about this... When you look up into the sky in the day time, you're seeing "8 minute old" light. Which means you're almost looking into the past. Which also means that the sun could actually not even be there at that moment due to whatever strange phenominal force taking it out, and we wouldnt know until 8 minutes later. Take a second and think about that if you have to... SO... From there, I started thinking furthermore about the subject and I thought about lights speed and came to another conclusion. The next one is that if you could somehow go faster than light "time" would HAVE to slow down or warp or something. That's because you would then be entering into "old light" that had already traveled past you and all the "new light" now takes "a longer time" to reach you or it might not ever if you never stop going faster than light. Now what would happen if you were to go exactly at the speed of light? Would we even be able to see? I say this because we have the ability to see because of light bouncing off of objects and the objects relaying the information about the object back to our eyes. So if we were to go AT the speed of light would everything behind you stand still and everything in front of you would just be a white or colorful blur? I went into deeper thought
about the subject, but what does everyone make out about this brainstorm?

This should be good. I'll post something I wrote a long time ago and I'll be back to post more of my mind. I'm interested to see what some people have to say...

Check this out. It's something I wrote back in 2007 one day and it as influenced by... Umm.. A "brain stimulant" and to this day, I still think it's pretty interesting that people think like this when on the herb, yet it's illegal... Maybe it's illegal because they dont want us to think? Think about that.... Check it out.

Today when I got lifted I started thinking and philosiphying about light and time and I came to the conclusion that there is no such thing as time. This is why... So you've heard that it takes the light from the sun 8 minutes to get to earth because it's so far away, right? So think about this... When you look up into the sky in the day time, you're seeing "8 minute old" light. Which means you're almost looking into the past. Which also means that the sun could actually not even be there at that moment due to whatever strange phenominal force taking it out, and we wouldnt know until 8 minutes later. Take a second and think about that if you have to... SO... From there, I started thinking furthermore about the subject and I thought about lights speed and came to another conclusion. The next one is that if you could somehow go faster than light "time" would HAVE to slow down or warp or something. That's because you would then be entering into "old light" that had already traveled past you and all the "new light" now takes "a longer time" to reach you or it might not ever if you never stop going faster than light. Now what would happen if you were to go exactly at the speed of light? Would we even be able to see? I say this because we have the ability to see because of light bouncing off of objects and the objects relaying the information about the object back to our eyes. So if we were to go AT the speed of light would everything behind you stand still and everything in front of you would just be a white or colorful blur? I went into deeper thought

Somehow I was able to follow all of that ^^^

I agree with what you say about how it is illegal because they don't want us to think. I record a lot of my thoughts too and have had similar ones to why it's illegal.

Somehow I was able to follow all of that ^^^

I agree with what you say about how it is illegal because they don't want us to think. I record a lot of my thoughts too and have had similar ones to why it's illegal.

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Most of the beginning is pothead talk at then end was pretty interesting tho

Back
Top Bottom