Thoughts on the Lizzo twerking at NBA game vol. This Why Rikishi trending

You know what’s messed up? If she was just a little bit overweight, everyone would support her for not being afraid to show her body, but because she’s....obese....everybody got their arm folded up talking bout,” ***** shouldn’t have done that in the first place...”. :rofl: :rofl: people ain’t *** boi..
:lol: Yeah let them cook clutch them pearls though.

bbe1b67e-2168-4eff-908f-a3a223c780f7-jpeg.2137117

they interviewed her that same night and she said she had a crush on Karl-Anthony Towns. someone posted this after the interview

Lizzo and KAT after the game:

This after the uber eats issue...smh.

A basketball game is a family friendly event. So her doing that was completely inappropriate. I have taken my 2 year old to sports events and if we were there, the venue would've been comping our tickets. that's gotta be some form of indecent exposure.

Closest thing to a good point that I've seen regarding this topic is that the cheerleaders are half naked and dancing seductively with children there too... But they are definitely not wearing thongs though.

Closest thing to a good point that I've seen regarding this topic is that the cheerleaders are half naked and dancing seductively with children there too... But they are definitely not wearing thongs though.

I personally don’t care about cheerleaders and they are ignored by me.

Again, this country has an issue with sexual imagery and innuendo. Period. Such a hypocritical world. Cheerleaders dressed that way and Lizzo are inappropriate. Again, this country doesn’t care about the kids of youth. That’s factual

You know what’s messed up? If she was just a little bit overweight, everyone would support her for not being afraid to show her body, but because she’s....obese....everybody got their arm folded up talking bout,” ***** shouldn’t have done that in the first place...”. :rofl: :rofl: people ain’t *** boi..

Not true.
Y’all need to stop with the “if it was Meg” and “if she wasn’t fat” takes to detract from the discussion.
Also, home girl promotes being unhealthy is alright.

Not true.
Y’all need to stop with the “if it was Meg” and “if she wasn’t fat” takes to detract from the discussion.
Also, home girl promotes being unhealthy is alright.

“Stop shaming me for fat shaming!”
*continues to make limp wristed comments about being overweight*
If you gonna roast...roast. Stop being a ***** about it. It’s more fun that way.

You really thought you were going to be able to keep that PC bull **** up and NOT run into a contradiction?

“Stop shaming me for fat shaming!”
*continues to make limp wristed comments about being overweight*
If you gonna roast...roast. Stop being a ***** about it. It’s more fun that way.

You really thought you were going to be able to keep that PC bull **** up and NOT run into a contradiction?

:lol: ok pal
Have a zima and calm down.

This literally has nothing to do with her weight. Any woman in a thong at a laker game would get backlash.... Especially twerking in jumbo Tron. She's trying to use her pride for being big as a key to the city to do whatever she wants bc she embraces it. No. Some stuff is still trashy.

IJS...some of y’all are trying so hard to play both sides you just sound like you don’t like women. :lol:

You're creating this narrative because I said she promotes that being unhealthy is ok.
If I saw ANY women wearing that ****, I would think lesser of her. **** just isn't appropriate for a public forum. But you guys wanna keep acting like we'd be drooling all over the place if someone like Meg was out at a ball game looking foolish.
I can acknowledge both without playing both sides, you just keep trying to force the point.

Never heard of zima is it good?

Honestly, I've never had one :lol: Been using Zima as a joke since it was a mild epidemic way back in the day. There was a huge marketing campaign for it in the late 90s/early 2000s then came back out of nowhere.

She wanted this attention and all of sudden she wants to be respected. She decided to dress like that, and dance like that. knowing
it will give her attention. If you want to be respected, be respectful to yourself 1st.

This!

Also, if she was really on this 'Imma do me' 'Living my best life' 'I love me for me' 'I don't care what you think of me' wave, then she wouldn't have made a video trying to explain herself and crying to the public. She's an insecure person trying to seek attention and crying wolf when she doesn't get the response she wanted, FOH

She's repulsive.

Also this :lol:

So y’all really believe, in all the history of groupie-ism, Lizzo is the first to do something like this? The only reason why this is a topic is because of her weight.

You're creating this narrative because I said she promotes that being unhealthy is ok.
If I saw ANY women wearing that ****, I would think lesser of her. **** just isn't appropriate for a public forum. But you guys wanna keep acting like we'd be drooling all over the place if someone like Meg was out at a ball game looking foolish.
I can acknowledge both without playing both sides, you just keep trying to force the point.

Honestly, I've never had one :lol: Been using Zima as a joke since it was a mild epidemic way back in the day. There was a huge marketing campaign for it in the late 90s/early 2000s then came back out of nowhere.
Show me where I said is ok to be fat. If you’re paying attention, my original comment stated I haven’t even seen the clip, because I don’t want to. Being comfortable with your current =/= being ok with being overweight. You don’t lose weight over night so at some point, you have to accept it in order to overcome it. But you wouldn’t know that, you’ve never had to lose a substantial amount.

Real ****, if you wasn’t at Staples center that night you ain’t got the right to say anything. You clicked on the video, watched it, knowin damn well what you were getting into, then have the audacity to be upset with her. :lol:

Show me where I said is ok to be fat. If you’re paying attention, my original comment stated I haven’t even seen the clip, because I don’t want to. Being comfortable with your current =/= being ok with being overweight. You don’t lose weight over night so at some point, you have to accept it in order to overcome it. But you wouldn’t know that, you’ve never had to lose a substantial amount.

Real ****, if you wasn’t at Staples center that night you ain’t got the right to say anything. You clicked on the video, watched it, knowin damn well what you were getting into, then have the audacity to be upset with her. :lol:

Where did I say you said it's ok to be fat?
And yes, I have lost a substantial amount of weight.

You've spent this entire thread making assumptions and assessing people's views.
And I was watching the game live on League Pass, so yeah I saw it unwillingly.
Want to say anything else false?
Have a blessed day, I'm not running in circles in an argument over Lizzo :lol:

Yea darn someone for having an opinion on a public internet forum. Only people at the game have the right to have an opinion on the situation

That’s that *** ****. Allude to something then falling back on the fact that you never actually said it. You only gonna go in circles if BOTH of our arguments are going nowhere. My point is y’all really came in here to talk about her because she’s big and no one has done anything to prove wrong. Instead of just saying Meg would’ve been wrong too. Instead, y’all say a buttload of extra stuff and still throw in something about her weight.

If you gonna roast, roast. This PC crap is boring.

Back
Top Bottom