THREAD ABOUT SITUATIONS (T.A.S) VOL. CORONA EDITION

Stop kidding yourself. You are done!
Iversonbanner_medium
Nah. I get the feeling I’ll be back in my ho phase by October if not sooner

How y'all savages dealing with Rona and getting random yambz? I am just so curious cause if i was single and "dating" that would be something i would be honestly concerned about

How y'all savages dealing with Rona and getting random yambz? I am just so curious cause if i was single and "dating" that would be something i would be honestly concerned about
Wouldn’t be a concern when the craving for P comes my way tbh. Probably ****** up but 🤷🏿‍♂️. But I just been smashing one joint and we’re both on an equal understanding so I’m not too out there like that right now

Red wine be having chicks dumb sloppy down there... I thought it was in my head, but time after time, easily some of the most memorable nights.

Nah. I get the feeling I’ll be back in my ho phase by October if not sooner
Came a lot sooner. shawty went from talking about we were in a relationship to we're just "dating" in a span of less than 3 months. Not dealing with that type of foolishness.

Brought in August........differently. My ex I ain't seen in over 2 years came through and almost wet my sheets up. Nearly put her through the headboard but the condom didn't want me to be great. I'm byke 🥳🥳🥳

What's this twin flame nonsense these women are telling themselves :lol:

twin flames are basically astrological “soul mates” but astrology recognizes you can have more than one.

I take the sexual liberation they’re going through while learning about something as deep as astrology as a blessing. them patchouli candles and essential oil massages be hittin.

when they ask if you ever had your birth chart done they ready :lol:

Just broke up w my girl TAY fam. She was really upset and blocked me on everything, business as usual. Would've liked to stay friends because she is a great person but oh well can't do anything about it
1597425134222.png

Flying out to see my potential wife in a few weeks though
1597425214397.png
Sounds like my story last year. Did your ex block you on LinkedIn tho like mine did?

I love all this. You on the right path my g just stay with it

U told her how you felt?
Yes. And deep down she feels the same, but dug herself into a hole so it’s quiet now. I tried plenty of times, and as hard as this **** is, I gotta let it go.

been working out for 3 weeks now, dropped 15 pounds already. Gonna get a fade and get my hair braided. Probably change the nose ring to a gold hoop. Birthday in two weeks so hopefully my mental is clearer by then. Beach trip on labor weekend too. Just tryna stay distracted and sexy up really.

Back
Top Bottom