THREAD ABOUT SITUATIONS (T.A.S) VOL. CORONA EDITION

Yes. And deep down she feels the same, but dug herself into a hole so it’s quiet now. I tried plenty of times, and as hard as this **** is, I gotta let it go.

been working out for 3 weeks now, dropped 15 pounds already. Gonna get a fade and get my hair braided. Probably change the nose ring to a gold hoop. Birthday in two weeks so hopefully my mental is clearer by then. Beach trip on labor weekend too. Just tryna stay distracted and sexy up really.
Tbh you got so much good **** going and a few looks on the horizon it makes no sense worry about her rn. I know easier said than done but if a ***** was on a proverbial "path to greatness" right now it's you. Concentrate on that as much as you possibly can

Her loss.

Tbh you got so much good **** going and a few looks on the horizon it makes no sense worry about her rn. I know easier said than done but if a ***** was on a proverbial "path to greatness" right now it's you. Concentrate on that as much as you possibly can

Her loss.
The worst part about all of this is the quarantine bull****. Got more time to think about her. But she can’t see it right now, but it’s definitely her L to hold.

its interesting that the easy answer is always “focus on you, sexy yourself up, give yourself time”, until it’s your time to take the advice. :lol:

2 days ago was 6 months that I ended things. I'm way less bitter, in a much healthier space mentally and physically. I started exercising, I quit smoking and it's paying off. A situation I was dealing with looks like it's finna end up good. My life has gotten better so now I can look back at how I felt back then and laugh at myself.
There's always light at the end of a tunnel.
Don't ever stay in an unhealthy situation.
Know your worth Kings and
Protect your energy! :lol:

2 days ago was 6 months that I ended things. I'm way less bitter, in a much healthier space mentally and physically. I started exercising, I quit smoking and it's paying off. A situation I was dealing with looks like it's finna end up good. My life has gotten better so now I can look back at how I felt back then and laugh at myself.
There's always light at the end of a tunnel.
Don't ever stay in an unhealthy situation.
Know your worth Kings and
Protect your energy! :lol:
Thank you. Needed this.

Had planned to link and smash one of my old tings Friday until I felt like death half way in the day. Next day comes and I’ve lost my sense of taste and smell probably due to covid. Let her know why I flaked and she was cool about it.

I guess no yambs for me no time soon especially since I have asthma and upper respiratory issues as well. Definitely won’t chance anything with yambs or even going to work.

August been a real **** show as of now for me. All of this literally 3 days before my birthday :smh:

Had planned to link and smash one of my old tings Friday until I felt like death half way in the day. Next day comes and I’ve lost my sense of taste and smell probably due to covid. Let her know why I flaked and she was cool about it.

I guess no yambs for me no time soon especially since I have asthma and upper respiratory issues as well. Definitely won’t chance anything with yambs or even going to work.

August been a real **** show as of now for me. All of this literally 3 days before my birthday :smh:

Heal up woadie. You got it 🤝 💪🏾

I got asthma too bro, my cousin does as well and almost died from covid

Had a overnight job where I was in the field racking up bread like it was nothing.

Had to quit that **** and hadn't been at my day job in months and honestly I'm glad

Your health is the most important thing bro **** all that other **** right now

Thanks y’all. This put so many things into perspective and I’m ready to take this to HR if my supervisor tries to have me back in the office anytime sooner than mid September.

Man I might be in the wrong thread
Group trip to Cali from ATL in December

any tips on a Good area to land in and Airbnb at? 5+ people

Covid out here ruining relationships in TAY.

My girl called it quits too about a month ago. A few weeks after my promotion at work.

Since covid messed up all my plans last month, I had make sure I went in this month. Popped a rhino for a joint that came over last night and the mass almost took my leg when she threw it byke. Been exhausted ever since. Trying to sit something else up for the weekend since my roommate is out of town.

I tell you hwhat that "you not playin fair"line actually works

Unbelievable

Edit:thought this was the other thread lol

Covid def f’d up my summer. This is my first summer in my bachelor pad & boom!!!!! A worldwide pandemic hits :smh: .

I’m still getting yambs it’s just from one woman though. Had plans on running through new ones all summer. Like I say after every season of basketball & football...maybe next year |l:ohwell::frown:.

I am right with you. Cant even reup right now plus my ex playing hot/cold with the yambs. These dating app chicas want a n**** to chase them.

The plus is that I can spend this time to self improved. Ordered everything I need for a home gym.

Need that TAY advice to get over someone I was feeling real heavy. Them feels but I rather this than looking stupid and continuing wasting time.

Need that TAY advice to get over someone I was feeling real heavy. Them feels but I rather this than looking stupid and continuing wasting time.
Distracting yourself doesn’t help. No amount of work, hobbies, or new p will get you through it. You have to give yourself time to feel what you’re feeling and know that over time it’ll always get better.

Back
Top Bottom