Thread of the Year! [] In the BLUE CORNER: Nktran001 []

Originally Posted by Chi ILL

I don't believe him , murdaaa .
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

This is so wack. I ain't even bother. Thread of the year MY $*%. That goes to the LA Police chase (IS IT DJ KHALED? IS IT CHRIS BROWN?)....this on theother hand is boring and not worth my time. Some stupid fake drama.

What a gaffle

son typed an epic $*+ essay complete with light smiley use then said carry on...hes gonna work it out....boy stop
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by IICEMAN83

happy.gif
Hello NT. I am the husband of Mrs lee.......
Its time for me to just end this or bring this to a conclusion because now my myspace has been exposed. And I dont want my family and friends to be part of this.
Now lets start from the begining!!!!!!!!!
Yea we've been having issues and such but thats any marriage. I think and I think alot. I felt as if I needed to find myself and was just unhappy with myself. During that time I guess you can say I hurt mrs lee.
But I didnt care cause I needed to do this for myself. She thought i was messing around but i cant blamer her completely because my actions were questionable. I guess she felt really weak. Especially to fall for a computer screen and text.
It is pretty pathetic but theres no changing that. Then I began to feel that "feeling' you know like theres something "not right"
So I "hacked" her comp. Point is after a couple of days of grilling she finally came clean. I mean it did hurt and i was on a revenge spree. so i sent NKTRAN a message under her NT sn. Then I created "thread of the year" thread. well I basically tried to get back at him the best I could.
Just to feel some type vengeance. Thats why i put not to mess with married ppl. So i tried to air him out. I also did want him to post all of their convos as well so i can see the truth. But that nite she told me all the details. So when he posted all the PMs there was nothing i already didnt know. A little honesty goes a long way. Cause if i were to see that %$%# myself I wud flip
mad.gif
mad.gif
. I was real upset my dudes. But i turned around. And decided to give her another chance. PPL are weak and so was my wife. But its my wife and I have to work with her. Even though I dont believe in marriage I have to thin positive about life. Our son is fine (the death threat was unnecessary 9). Now i have taken the L and this has backfired on me. Now my myspace and has been exposed with those closest to me which I didnt want. But its my own fault.
tired.gif

As for my divorced status on Myspace ive had that there for a good while now. Just for "certain ppl" to see
eyes.gif

Basically trust was lost. Things got outta control. REALLY REALLY DUMB STUPID choices have been made
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
.........but my fam is worth more than any NTer out there.
this is my conclusion

CARRY ON NT

y
Your marriage sucks.

whoa this is getting crazy now, i checked her husband myspace and he added me a couple days ago and i deniedhim....@$% is it just a coincidence...or is he a nter?

edit:
i just read what he put up smh

We need dudes wife to chime in with her side of the story, or just how she feels about the whole thing

Yo, seriously, I've been watching this from the start and I couldn't resist 'til now:

This TOTY mess could've been someone's road to Hollywood if they took the time to write a script.
laugh.gif

I don't know how I feel about Cliff dude giving her another chance just like that. True, she came clean but yo, you're a thinker, right? So think ifyou can ever rebuild that sorta trust that's necessary for a family.

But I got respect for your sleuthing abilities; making that thread to find out the details of the mess. That takes some guts/thinking, man. Respect but on thereal, you should think about your kid, first and foremost. The @#% should be working overtime, scrubbing the toilets and making you a four-course meal becausethis, THIS, has exposed what she's capable of, regardless of whether she carried it out or not.

I'm speaking out of realness and not for drama's sake. But damn, these sorta threads are the reason why I'm an NTer for life
pimp.gif

that whole family takes the L why be married no trust what so ever you guys are pathetic....NT should be used as leisure and entertainment and its patheticthat your family life and wife are our entertainment ....god bless your lil man
indifferent.gif

though weird, lame, and sad there may be some truth to this
http://niketalk.yuku.com/...tereply/id/4724744?page=6

Originally Posted by mrscampbellakasarahlee

Nktran001 wrote:
It could have went better...
tired.gif

AAawwwww what happend....you try to mess with a married NTr and she stood you up? aaaawwwwww poor baby
roll.gif
roll.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
WOW

or SHE has two acconts, or HE has two accounts (that would be weird).
http://niketalk.yuku.com/...tereply/id/4655224?page=2

When it comes to nagging and asking you every question like your whereabouts then no. But if you've had a strong mother then you expect that from a wife. Thats why alot of wives have issues with their husband always comparing them to their mothers.

But theres just certain qualities that a mother has no other woman can ever live up to

From another post.

Back
Top Bottom