Tiger King: Murder, Mayhem and Madness. Documentary On Netflix Season 2

I'm only on episode 4 but damn I hate Carole Baskin.
Something seems off about her and her husband. Vindictive to throw one word out there.
Are these rescues still out there? Isn’t this Carole lady doing the same thing that joe was doing? Paying them nothing. She admits she doesn’t know their names. She has an odd following. Psycho status.

I mean there’s 4-6 levels of volunteers with different color of shirts. She has all those so called volunteers by the balls. It’s crazy this wasn’t brought up more.

Corale seems like the "holier than thou" mixed with vindictive. A dangerous combo, but I hope she at least runs a good sanctuary.

Last edited:
When they showed Carole watching her video with howard. She removed her hand from his lap. He took a "please don't kill me" exhale lmao

Corale seems like the "holier than thou" mixed with vindictive. A dangerous combo, but I hope she at lesst runs a good sanctuary.
Its $50/per person to get into her rescue. You see 5-6 cats and get whisked away to the gift shop. Evil , in plain sight. The type to hold a grudge for a lifetime and watch you suffer. A scorned ex wife. I'm glad Twitter is having some fun with her company.

The husband seemed a bit submissive at first. But he got comfortable and started talking. Methodical

Show is too wild. Every person is completely insane. I don’t think I can finish this. It’s not really about anything but how weird and insane these people are. It gives me anxiety watching strange people do strange things. All those music videos and sanctuary videos are cringe worthy, awkward, and uncomfortable.

Also, Florida is like a third world country. Weird AF!!! Basically if you live there, you’re scum and I’ll never respect you.

Something seems off about her and her husband. Vindictive to throw one word out there.
Are these rescues still out there? Isn’t this Carole lady doing the same thing that joe was doing? Paying them nothing. She admits she doesn’t know their names. She has an odd following. Psycho status.

I mean there’s 4-6 levels of volunteers with different color of shirts. She has all those so called volunteers by the balls. It’s crazy this wasn’t brought up more.
Joe didn't pay much, but he did pay his people before it all went to ****. She's doing some weird SPCA thing for big cats with kennel-like conditions. She's actually worse than Joe in that regard because she has these wild tigers boxed in these small enclosures. She charges for admission yet claims she's on a mission to save big cats from private zoos. The worst kind of hypocrite. Not to mention she's petty enough to bleed her competition dry through litigation.

Reminds me of those fake martials arts that we’re popular in the 80’s and 90’s

Nah the real mystery is her missing husband! What the the world is going on in Florida where this lady can get away with that stuff!

man I hope some of y’all are watching and I’m not spoiling anything.

No one told me one of the GOATs made a brief appearance

20200326_192238.jpg

Man, Carol and Joe are the same, she just has more bread and more smarts than he does but they're both foul
Joe picking up addicts and young dudes from a janky bus station, feeding them meth and turning them out while basically holding them captive in run down trailers and serving expired meat from Walmart dumpster dives. The dude is a user pure and simple. Same with the other guy with all the wives, he and Carol just doing it with more money

Forget where in there the quote "gotta be a cult leader to own big cats" came in and it wasn't wrong. Every single one of them manipulated people to follow them.

Back
Top Bottom