TikTok is a shell company that collects data for the Chinese Communist Party

A country that doesn’t care about free healthcare, doesn’t want it’s citizens to be educated or display morals, majority are not loyal and are only about personal gain..............

REALLY think these people are going to to care about national security and delete an app? People who already glued to and obsessed with social media??? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :rofl:

I’m saying

isn’t Facebook selling all of this same information?

American propaganda machine doing a fine job trying to further burn “China is evil” into American minds

You’re uninformed if you think the Chinese government isn’t evil.

You’re uninformed if you think the Chinese government isn’t evil.

What do you think China is gonna use this information for?

American apps, sites, and corporations have been doing this for years. I can’t piece together why it’s a national security issue now.

What do you think China is gonna use this information for?

American apps, sites, and corporations have been doing this for years. I can’t piece together why it’s a national security issue now.
Facial recognition data

geo location

track kids of important people

keep a record of dissidents

last time I checked America wasn’t carrying out genocide.

at least not since the native Americans

Facial recognition data

geo location

track kids of important people

keep a record of dissidents

last time I checked America wasn’t carrying out genocide.

at least not since the native Americans

???

they collecting facial recognition and that other data here too where it can actually be used against you. why this man worried about some Chinese men knowing what your face looks like when Facebook is literally selling your identity?

you falling for the okie doke. don’t be surprised if Zuck or people involved with him are behind the anti TikTok push.

Back
Top Bottom