Tim Donaghy back with a vengeance 2ND VID UPDATED

I wish he would have been more vocal this playoff season. Last year he wasnt shy about announcing who was reffing a game, and who would win because of said refs. He made me a lot of money last year.
laugh.gif

Donaghy a known liar with an agenda. I doubt the NBA has memos on what calls to allow for each player. He just wants attention.

Donaghy a known liar with an agenda. I doubt the NBA has memos on what calls to allow for each player. He just wants attention.

Real talk

I didn't even notice the travel until I seen a gif. of it

Lmaooooo

Real talk

I didn't even notice the travel until I seen a gif. of it

Lmaooooo

What's his point? Is he trying to accuse the NBA refs of fixing games? well, isn't that the game rigging ref calling the kettle black.

What's his point? Is he trying to accuse the NBA refs of fixing games? well, isn't that the game rigging ref calling the kettle black.

Tim with that "And not a single damn was given" mentality now 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

This is gonna be interesting.

Tim with that "And not a single damn was given" mentality now 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

This is gonna be interesting.

Originally Posted by OnionSlice

he's just saying that the league wants certain players to succeed. we all knew this already

Originally Posted by OnionSlice

he's just saying that the league wants certain players to succeed. we all knew this already

Originally Posted by dland24

I wish he would have been more vocal this playoff season. Last year he wasnt shy about announcing who was reffing a game, and who would win because of said refs. He made me a lot of money last year.
laugh.gif
roll.gif
THIS

My dude was on point last year with a lot of stuff
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dland24

laugh.gif
roll.gif
THIS

My dude was on point last year with a lot of stuff
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Look on the far right it said video submitted by Dan Gilbert
tired.gif

I see a lot of traveling, he should show Dirk reversing his pivot
Pete Rose has more credibility than this cornball................ when he get out of jail?

Look on the far right it said video submitted by Dan Gilbert
tired.gif

I see a lot of traveling, he should show Dirk reversing his pivot
Pete Rose has more credibility than this cornball................ when he get out of jail?

yea tell us something we dont know already? he is just trying to stay relevant...he makes it seem like its a huge surprise....they never call traveling anymore...its not just lebron....yea its sad but it is what it is by now

yea tell us something we dont know already? he is just trying to stay relevant...he makes it seem like its a huge surprise....they never call traveling anymore...its not just lebron....yea its sad but it is what it is by now

Back
Top Bottom