Tim Donaghy back with a vengeance 2ND VID UPDATED

Originally Posted by SneakerPro

Jason Kidd traveled on that three in overtime Game 4 in OKC.

And Dirk blatantly traveled when he hit that left hand lay up over Gasol Game 3 versus the Lakers

%%*% happens.

Bastitch! I was coming in to cite both examples. And let's not even get into that moving screen pick and roll Dirk and Jet (sometimes Barea) run.

I REALLY wish the league would clean up pump fake jump intos. I can't tell you how much I hate those. It doesn't even look like a real shot attempt. At least with the "KD" rip through, you're legitimately ripping the ball from one side of the body to the other and if that hand is there, it does cause contact and impede you from doing so.

And that continuation Derrick Rose got when Mario Chalmers fouled him at the 3pt line and he finished the current dribble, took 1 more, jump stopped then dunked was laughable.

Originally Posted by OnionSlice

Originally Posted by knightngale

Why are people here catching feelings? He is just stating the truth. 
It's not the fact that he's telling the truth, which he is, it's the fact that's it coming from him. Criticizing somebody for doing something when you're the most notorious offender to an even worse degree is laughable. It's like Barry Bonds criticizing a baseball player for using PED's.
I agree, sounds like he mad because he aint getting piece of the pie anymore. 

Originally Posted by OnionSlice

Originally Posted by knightngale

Why are people here catching feelings? He is just stating the truth. 
It's not the fact that he's telling the truth, which he is, it's the fact that's it coming from him. Criticizing somebody for doing something when you're the most notorious offender to an even worse degree is laughable. It's like Barry Bonds criticizing a baseball player for using PED's.
I agree, sounds like he mad because he aint getting piece of the pie anymore. 

laugh.gif

Who didn't know the Heat get favorable calls, it's not a fairy tale or anything. Just watch that stretch of game 5. 

As a Bulls fan I'm not even mad because

1. Good teams don't let it come down to reffing

2. Jordan was treated like a god by refs

laugh.gif

Who didn't know the Heat get favorable calls, it's not a fairy tale or anything. Just watch that stretch of game 5. 

As a Bulls fan I'm not even mad because

1. Good teams don't let it come down to reffing

2. Jordan was treated like a god by refs

If he hadn't gotten caught I guarantee he wouldn't be making any vids pointing this stuff out. Like he's trying to incriminate all the other refs. Whoever said that the league is all about entertainment instead of actual skill/ competition is spot on. Might as well call it the XBA
30t6p3b.gif
its a shame what they've done to the game we love.

If he hadn't gotten caught I guarantee he wouldn't be making any vids pointing this stuff out. Like he's trying to incriminate all the other refs. Whoever said that the league is all about entertainment instead of actual skill/ competition is spot on. Might as well call it the XBA
30t6p3b.gif
its a shame what they've done to the game we love.

I noticed that exact play. Lebron travels all the time. Rose was on vacation a lot too.

I noticed that exact play. Lebron travels all the time. Rose was on vacation a lot too.

since he can't take most defenders off the dribble, he'll travel his way to the basket.

since he can't take most defenders off the dribble, he'll travel his way to the basket.

cartune wrote:
point it out.
I'm surprised Tim ain't sleeping with the fishes yet though.
I would have thought that after last years playoffs it would have been determined that he knows what hes talking about.

I still think he has ruined sports discussions though.
Cp is only mad cause if Tim were telling the whole truth ( which he isnt) then a Lakers title would be Null and Void.

cartune wrote:
point it out.
I'm surprised Tim ain't sleeping with the fishes yet though.
I would have thought that after last years playoffs it would have been determined that he knows what hes talking about.

I still think he has ruined sports discussions though.
Cp is only mad cause if Tim were telling the whole truth ( which he isnt) then a Lakers title would be Null and Void.

no doubt, he traveled. calls get missed from time to time. refs didn't sink that jumper in deng's grill though. every team benefits from these calls. they eventually even out, unless your the kings v lakers circa 2002?, and the 06 mavs. just sayin.

no doubt, he traveled. calls get missed from time to time. refs didn't sink that jumper in deng's grill though. every team benefits from these calls. they eventually even out, unless your the kings v lakers circa 2002?, and the 06 mavs. just sayin.

This dude paused a live game.. talked about that one play then proceeded to watch the game.. classic..
laugh.gif

This dude paused a live game.. talked about that one play then proceeded to watch the game.. classic..
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Goldmember

laugh.gif

are you serious?

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Goldmember

laugh.gif

are you serious?

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by I AM THAT DUDE

And Dirk blatantly traveled when he hit that left hand lay up over Gasol Game 3 versus the Lakers

%%*% happens.

Bastitch! I was coming in to cite both examples. And let's not even get into that moving screen pick and roll Dirk and Jet (sometimes Barea) run.

I REALLY wish the league would clean up pump fake jump intos. I can't tell you how much I hate those. It doesn't even look like a real shot attempt. At least with the "KD" rip through, you're legitimately ripping the ball from one side of the body to the other and if that hand is there, it does cause contact and impede you from doing so.

And that continuation Derrick Rose got when Mario Chalmers fouled him at the 3pt line and he finished the current dribble, took 1 more, jump stopped then dunked was laughable.

All of this right chere ^^^

Originally Posted by I AM THAT DUDE

%%*% happens.

All of this right chere ^^^

Back
Top Bottom