Tim Donaghy back with a vengeance 2ND VID UPDATED

Don't shoot the messenger.

The NBA is comical when it comes to traveling.
Stern  treats the league as pure entertainment, not sport. He does whatever brings in more revenue. 

Don't shoot the messenger.

The NBA is comical when it comes to traveling.
Stern  treats the league as pure entertainment, not sport. He does whatever brings in more revenue. 

Originally Posted by DubA169

Originally Posted by bkmac

Surely he can't be serious, right?

he's serious and don't call him Shirley
1299222187J09R6S.jpg

LBJ is my man and all but son do be out there traveling like he skating on ice! I've seen son straight 3-5 step it from anywhere inside the three point line to hit that dunkman tomahawk jam.. I be like
eek.gif
30t6p3b.gif
... I noticed the more he gets away with it other players started doing the same with no remorse for the rules.. None of them better ever get into any pickup game of any sort on a streetball court.. Dudes would be arguing over the traveling for hours, and there aint no complaining to the refs out here.. All you hear is,"WALK!"..."Nah nah nah"..."Son. he din just travel?!"

LBJ is my man and all but son do be out there traveling like he skating on ice! I've seen son straight 3-5 step it from anywhere inside the three point line to hit that dunkman tomahawk jam.. I be like
eek.gif
30t6p3b.gif
... I noticed the more he gets away with it other players started doing the same with no remorse for the rules.. None of them better ever get into any pickup game of any sort on a streetball court.. Dudes would be arguing over the traveling for hours, and there aint no complaining to the refs out here.. All you hear is,"WALK!"..."Nah nah nah"..."Son. he din just travel?!"

Jason Kidd traveled on that three in overtime Game 4 in OKC.

And Dirk blatantly traveled when he hit that left hand lay up over Gasol Game 3 versus the Lakers

%%*% happens.

And Dirk blatantly traveled when he hit that left hand lay up over Gasol Game 3 versus the Lakers

%%*% happens.

Originally Posted by knightngale

Why are people here catching feelings? He is just stating the truth. 
It's not the fact that he's telling the truth, which he is, it's the fact that's it coming from him. Criticizing somebody for doing something when you're the most notorious offender to an even worse degree is laughable. It's like Barry Bonds criticizing a baseball player for using PED's.

Originally Posted by knightngale

Why are people here catching feelings? He is just stating the truth. 
It's not the fact that he's telling the truth, which he is, it's the fact that's it coming from him. Criticizing somebody for doing something when you're the most notorious offender to an even worse degree is laughable. It's like Barry Bonds criticizing a baseball player for using PED's.

Originally Posted by SneakerPro

%%*% happens.

Bastitch! I was coming in to cite both examples. And let's not even get into that moving screen pick and roll Dirk and Jet (sometimes Barea) run.

I REALLY wish the league would clean up pump fake jump intos. I can't tell you how much I hate those. It doesn't even look like a real shot attempt. At least with the "KD" rip through, you're legitimately ripping the ball from one side of the body to the other and if that hand is there, it does cause contact and impede you from doing so.

And that continuation Derrick Rose got when Mario Chalmers fouled him at the 3pt line and he finished the current dribble, took 1 more, jump stopped then dunked was laughable.

Back
Top Bottom