Tim Donaghy back with a vengeance 2ND VID UPDATED

He's right
indifferent.gif
Lebron did travel and got away

Originally Posted by kdawg

This is probably something they should clamp down on - there's a lot of shuffling going on. it's fundamental rule to basketball - probably only second to "to score put the ball in the basket". You can't walk with the ball. It would tidy the game up a lot if they started calling that properly.

It's often difficult to see though - if you're watching the ball a shuffle of the pivot foot is tough to spot.
That's my big issue with it all, with EVERY player. It's such a fundamental rule to the game.

Originally Posted by kdawg

This is probably something they should clamp down on - there's a lot of shuffling going on. it's fundamental rule to basketball - probably only second to "to score put the ball in the basket". You can't walk with the ball. It would tidy the game up a lot if they started calling that properly.

It's often difficult to see though - if you're watching the ball a shuffle of the pivot foot is tough to spot.
That's my big issue with it all, with EVERY player. It's such a fundamental rule to the game.

Originally Posted by abovelegit1

Originally Posted by dland24

I wish he would have been more vocal this playoff season. Last year he wasnt shy about announcing who was reffing a game, and who would win because of said refs. He made me a lot of money last year.
laugh.gif
roll.gif
THIS

My dude was on point last year with a lot of stuff
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
except for the cavs going to finals prediction...

Originally Posted by abovelegit1

Originally Posted by dland24

I wish he would have been more vocal this playoff season. Last year he wasnt shy about announcing who was reffing a game, and who would win because of said refs. He made me a lot of money last year.
laugh.gif
roll.gif
THIS

My dude was on point last year with a lot of stuff
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
except for the cavs going to finals prediction...

Originally Posted by brandonb2005

Yo did anybody notice when he paused it Pat Riley had the
grin.gif
 face on!

roll.gif
roll.gif

But seriously, have you ever wondered how much better you would be in pickup if you could use NBA rules? Crab dribbling and shuffling FTW
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by brandonb2005

Yo did anybody notice when he paused it Pat Riley had the
grin.gif
 face on!

roll.gif
roll.gif

But seriously, have you ever wondered how much better you would be in pickup if you could use NBA rules? Crab dribbling and shuffling FTW
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by I AM THAT DUDE

Originally Posted by SneakerPro

Jason Kidd traveled on that three in overtime Game 4 in OKC.

And Dirk blatantly traveled when he hit that left hand lay up over Gasol Game 3 versus the Lakers

%%*% happens.

Bastitch! I was coming in to cite both examples. And let's not even get into that moving screen pick and roll Dirk and Jet (sometimes Barea) run.

I REALLY wish the league would clean up pump fake jump intos. I can't tell you how much I hate those. It doesn't even look like a real shot attempt. At least with the "KD" rip through, you're legitimately ripping the ball from one side of the body to the other and if that hand is there, it does cause contact and impede you from doing so.

And that continuation Derrick Rose got when Mario Chalmers fouled him at the 3pt line and he finished the current dribble, took 1 more, jump stopped then dunked was laughable.

I AGREE COMPLETELY

Originally Posted by I AM THAT DUDE

Originally Posted by SneakerPro

Jason Kidd traveled on that three in overtime Game 4 in OKC.

And Dirk blatantly traveled when he hit that left hand lay up over Gasol Game 3 versus the Lakers

%%*% happens.

Bastitch! I was coming in to cite both examples. And let's not even get into that moving screen pick and roll Dirk and Jet (sometimes Barea) run.

I REALLY wish the league would clean up pump fake jump intos. I can't tell you how much I hate those. It doesn't even look like a real shot attempt. At least with the "KD" rip through, you're legitimately ripping the ball from one side of the body to the other and if that hand is there, it does cause contact and impede you from doing so.

And that continuation Derrick Rose got when Mario Chalmers fouled him at the 3pt line and he finished the current dribble, took 1 more, jump stopped then dunked was laughable.

I AGREE COMPLETELY

So uhhhhhh, what is big mouth gonna say about game 2 now? 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

This clown don't know what the @#$% he's talkin about.  Bron gets a call here or there, so do plenty of other players.  Players win games, not refs.  Just watch the next game Tim. 
wink.gif

So uhhhhhh, what is big mouth gonna say about game 2 now? 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

This clown don't know what the @#$% he's talkin about.  Bron gets a call here or there, so do plenty of other players.  Players win games, not refs.  Just watch the next game Tim. 
wink.gif

i always thought van gundy spoke his mind about things live, but i was surprised when he didnt say anything about LBJ's travel in game 1 when he was on the floor and got up.

didnt even think he couldve been a stan though lol...

this is ugly. i too was surprised at the no call when LBJ swoped barea like that lol.

if it is fixed, i really hope the mavs arent in on it, and actually play extra hard to make stern lose.

i always thought van gundy spoke his mind about things live, but i was surprised when he didnt say anything about LBJ's travel in game 1 when he was on the floor and got up.

didnt even think he couldve been a stan though lol...

this is ugly. i too was surprised at the no call when LBJ swoped barea like that lol.

if it is fixed, i really hope the mavs arent in on it, and actually play extra hard to make stern lose.

Back
Top Bottom