Time Check Prank in the Hood

@TimShepard

everyone mad that black dudes getting targeted like Worldstar doesn't exist and portrays this behavior anyway.

flamesuit all the way on and activated.
And when did any of us in this thread castigate these dudes, to turn around and advocate WSHH? I remember you from the Sterling thread, you were saying the dumbest **** I've ever heard.

So srs.
I remember threads of video pranks where NTers used to be like, "they wouldn't try this in the hood / this wouldn't fly in the hood"

Now it's "why they picking on ppl in the hood"

roll.gif

They need to just take the camera, though. Problem solved.
I'm saying how is everyone mad because "black dudes being exposed for being violent", yet people stayyyy on Worldstar, black on black fights and whatnot. When it's whites on black *NON VIOLENT* it's a problem?
But how does that apply to the people in this thread? You don't even know what we browse. No one even mentioned WSHH in this thread.

Also, logging on a website means you advocate the detrimental things it posts? WSHH doesn't only consist of "black on black fights and whatnot", so to say people who go on there, advocate those things is foolish.
so why ya'll mad at these pranksters if you're not advocating it? it's entertainment right? or now it's different because it's white on black? I didn't say ya'll were advocating anything, I'm saying, how are you gonna pick and choose what to be mad at, when these people are exploiting themselves on a popular known website known for ratchetry and fights and yada yada yada. I understand the "white" dudes exploiting the "black dudes being angry" thing, but this ain't nothing new.

@TimShepard  and like I said in the Sterling thread, what I say may not come across the way I intend cause sometimes idk how to convey what I'm tryna say. So I don't mean any harm.

@TimShepard

everyone mad that black dudes getting targeted like Worldstar doesn't exist and portrays this behavior anyway.

And when did any of us in this thread castigate these dudes, to turn around and advocate WSHH? I remember you from the Sterling thread, you were saying the dumbest **** I've ever heard.

So srs.
I remember threads of video pranks where NTers used to be like, "they wouldn't try this in the hood / this wouldn't fly in the hood"

roll.gif

I'm saying how is everyone mad because "black dudes being exposed for being violent", yet people stayyyy on Worldstar, black on black fights and whatnot. When it's whites on black *NON VIOLENT* it's a problem?
But how does that apply to the people in this thread? You don't even know what we browse. No one even mentioned WSHH in this thread.

Also, logging on a website means you advocate the detrimental things it posts? WSHH doesn't only consist of "black on black fights and whatnot", so to say people who go on there, advocate those things is foolish.
so why ya'll mad at these pranksters if you're not advocating it? it's entertainment right? or now it's different because it's white on black? I didn't say ya'll were advocating anything, I'm saying, how are you gonna pick and choose what to be mad at, when these people are exploiting themselves on a popular known website known for ratchetry and fights and yada yada yada. I understand the "white" dudes exploiting the "black dudes being angry" thing, but this ain't nothing new.
They're not even White 

"when these people are exploiting themselves on a popular known website known for ratchetry and fights and yada yada yada"

What? You lost me.

Last edited:
Not sure if serious.
what I mean is I personally don't think it does. If they did this to Whites, Hispanics, or Asians the outcome would be the same depending on that person. THEY personally think the reaction would be greater going to "the hood" which is why it's stupid.

@TimShepard

So srs.

roll.gif

They're not even White 

"when these people are exploiting themselves on a popular known website known for ratchetry and fights and yada yada yada"

What? You lost me.
What does Worldstar consist of?

What does this video posted consist of?

Which is the lesser of the two evils?

@TimShepard

So srs.

roll.gif

They're not even White 

What? You lost me.

LOL, I still don't see what WSHH has to do with this video and how you even brought it in on this topic.

I give up SMH.

Last edited:

@TimShepard

So srs.

roll.gif

They're not even White 

What? You lost me.

LOL, I still don't see what WSHH has to do with this video and how you even brought it in on this topic.

I give up SMH.
Just how people are "mad" because the hood is being targeted for these prank videos but the hood been exploiting themselves already through WSHH. Idk how to explain that to further that point.

everyone picks and chooses when to stand up. everyone.

arguing about that should not be the purpose of this thread.

the purpose of this thread should be figuring out how to find these dudes and "prank" them.

the purpose of this thread should be figuring out how to find these dudes and "prank" them.
Where do they even live?

You really think they thought nothing could go wrong?

If anything, they wanted it to go wrong.

That is the point, they have an agenda.

man, these "hood" pranks are gonna get somebody ****** up. These kids are starving for attention...idiots...

As much as I personally feel like they should be taught a lesson in the most violent way. I really hope it doesn't happen, all mainstream media will focus on is the senseless violence that occured as the result of a prank. As if the people being pranked knew what was going on before hand :smh:.

If somebody snatches your phone out your hand you're telling me you're going to say "Hey man please give me back my phone ?" :rolleyes

Exactly, he is acting like their responses were uncalled for. Disrespect is disrespect at the end of the day.

id like to see a prank where a hood dude goes around pranking people on a college campus.  then just maybe we'll see someone politely ask for their phone back

It wouldn't be called a prank, that would be called trespassing

I knew this would come up. Yea, he didnt start running, he didnt throw it to the ground, etc.etc.

Not saying that they shouldn't have been angry, but the fact that their immediate reaction was violence is unsetttling. Think about it.

What would you do? I'm really asking this question, because you fail to see the disrespect associated with what happened. At the end of the day we as human beings have the ability to assess risk and act on it. Obviously he didn't pose a threat to the men in clip, but if he was armed, I doubt they would have reacted the same way. The same can be said if the tables were turned. If the hood dudes did this prank and went up to soft looking people, ofcourse none of them would buck. They would let them take it, then call the cops later. WHy? Because they assessed the risk associated with retrieving that phone and realised it isn't worth it.

But if it were some herbs like them,majority of the people would get their phone back. The only thing they would say is WTF are you doing before they grab it from them and get physcial.

You don't go into the lions den and bother the lion and when you get bit you ask why did the lion bite me.

This is what will happen if and when things escalate. THey will keep saying it was a prank, like that absolves them of all responsiblity. If the hood dudes did this, the cops would be on them before they could say it was just a prank.

They deserve to get hands put on them and get the daylights beat out of them and their cameras broken.

I don't mind a harmless prank but being a to total douche, walking up on people snatching their phones or trying to fight them then running behind the "its just a prank" excuse is lame to me. Hope someone puts an end to their pranking career.

QFT

Last edited:

Where do they even live?
Anyone got their real names by any chance?

I'm digging around online.

Habitual line stepping isn't a strong enough phrase.
In NYC, not sure where though, but I'm guessing Brooklyn. They usually target Brownsville, Coney Island PJ's, etc. 

Those dudes are funny, jimmies are rustled to the max. Let the boys cook and stop being so sensitive.

-Stayblessed

Bros,

Take a hillbillie's moonshine, and best believe they will leave your dead body in the bayou bros.

Race has nothing to do with this, as many have said.

Word. I def know other races would get down too.

I'd be in support of any race not tolerating this type of foolishness.

Leave the innocent people who are just minding their own business alone.

Prank your friends and family. Leave others out of your nonsense.

So srs.

:rofl:

Wait... Who said Worldstar was right either?You're using another wrong to justify a wrong?

Why would snatch something from another mans hands and NOT expect a violet reaction? These dudes are idiots. They deserve every punch and shove they got

Last edited:
While I don't usually agree with the whole "we're always the victims, the man is trying to bring us down" talk on NT but I gotta agree with you dudes here. I'm sick of these videos always targeting black people to draw a huge reaction and make them look violent. You could've easily gotten the same reaction by snatching a phone away from a white/Mexican/Asian/blue/purple/green mans hands.

People want to get attention and get "famous" way too bad nowadays.
Dude got hip tossed and had to be rescued by some old ladies :rofl:

While I don't usually agree with the whole "we're always the victims, the man is trying to bring us down" talk on NT but I gotta agree with you dudes here. I'm sick of these videos always targeting black people to draw a huge reaction and make them look violent. You could've easily gotten the same reaction by snatching a phone away from a white/Mexican/Asian/blue/purple/green mans hands.
@TimShepard  this is what I'm talking about.

Back
Top Bottom