Time To Clear Up "Thick"

That first chick 
smokin.gif

Pics appreciated
So no mass = can't be thick? What if she got breasts, thighs, hips (no stomach) but is lacking a lil in the rear? Is she only kinda thick?
This is a useledd topic cuz it's all up to who's looking. There is no standard definition. Just a general perception of what thick is.

First two girls in the Not Thick category are in fact thick. Especially shawty with pink hair.

Pics appreciated
So no mass = can't be thick? What if she got breasts, thighs, hips (no stomach) but is lacking a lil in the rear? Is she only kinda thick?
This is a useledd topic cuz it's all up to who's looking. There is no standard definition. Just a general perception of what thick is.
I got a homeboy that swears alotta super big girls be thick...****** be like shorty only got mass cuz she big, everything big on her :lol:

Last edited:
Pics appreciated
I hot a homeboy that swears alotta super big girls be thick...****** be like shorty only got mass cuz she big, everything big on her :lol:

:lol:

Thick is supposed to mean the girl's mass and thighs are thick not her whole damn body. So many people got it ****** up.

Last edited:
Pics appreciated
If she has thighs most likely she has a booty.

Post a pic for reference.

Its all in the waist.

If she got thighs,booty and a gut, no bueno.

yea that first pic was from a thread lol.

i found it but my phone is about to die.

theres more :evil:

Can't front the "non-thick" girls posted on the first page can get it without hesitation IMO. Too each his own.

Last edited by a moderator:
feed the trolls will .. besides nt skinny girls > most thick or fat girl imo

Last edited:
That's the thing. Thick is not subjective. The term was created to describe a chick with a nice ***. That's it.

and you just made my point....

unless you got PROOF as to its creation, you are MERELY stating OPINION....

the VERY DEFINITION of something being subjective.... LMAO...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom