Time To Clear Up "Thick"

Everybody's body chemistry and dedication to working out is different.

There's women who were skinny in their 20's and look like Monique at 35, and there's some thick joints who stayed the same size (Lisa Raye anyone?).

At the end of the day if a chick's lazy she's gonna get fat eventually...skinny or thick.

Full makeup, walking on a treadmill while texting :rofl: you are not lying, I have seen this soooooo much :lol:

What's the difference between thick and NT thick ?
NT THICK 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

View media item 487471

Yo. She got them giant DSL's on her belly.

I know NT loves debating about this but it's quite simple. It comes down to the stomach, flat stomach = thick. Not flat = fat.

girls that i can carry>>>

girls that weigh less than me>>>

I know NT loves debating about this but it's quite simple. It comes down to the stomach, flat stomach = thick. Not flat = fat.
And arms bruh, don't forget the arms. If her arms look like a flying squirrel she's fat.

THIS! This is another main issue that should have come up in here is arms and legs. Because some people take that flat somach **** another way too. Just because they have a flat stomach, that doesn't mean she automatically "thick". That could be lipo, bro.

Last edited:

Only partially true, cause she could have a flat stomach, but a massive butt, legs and thighs :lol:

Only partially true, cause she could have a flat stomach, but a massive butt, legs and thighs :lol:

Yup, most women store fat primarily in those areas. Having a hippo shape everywhere but having a flat stomach does not equal thick :smh: :x

Anyway, this type of body

View media item 488341
View media item 488342
View media item 488344
>thick, >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> NT Thick. Girls with nice @#$ and legs who maintain their shape by working out, not by gulfing down Big Macs

Last edited:
If a girl is "thick" while still in her 20's between 28-35 she'll age about 20 years worth and be a snorlax FACT

"Thick" is destined to age into a fatty
This

:lol: at all these dudes taking Ls wifing these "thick" broads like they're doing it.. once they hit 30+ everything starts to go downhill (literally, word to gravity). Especially if the girl doesn't work out. And we know most of these NT thick girls dudes beast over have never seen the inside of a gym.

Exhibit A remember this?

images

images

amberrose010.jpg

Now it's this...

9220922625_448982505b_o.jpg

9220922409_c5f025ca06_o.jpg

9223698594_859b4a1e69_o.jpg

And seeing as Wiz put a ring on it and now she has no incentive to keep herself in shape, in 10-15 years it's gonna be this..

MTV_PetTop_Luenell_z.jpg

Back
Top Bottom