Time To Clear Up "Thick"

Thick = fat, but young enough that gravity and loss of muscle mass hasn't yet taken effect.

Thick = fat in 10 years.

Thick = Pipe, but don't wife.

Sorry, for being so crass.  And I'm not saying you can't marry a thick chick.  But, this is NT, right?  And we are judging these females based on looks.  I'm just saying, if you date a thick chick, and wife her, you know where that's headed.  There aren't any thick chicks over 40.

End this now before feelings get hurt.
laugh.gif

These a trick to find thick chicks that Ray Charles used to use. You feel the cakes nd thighs, then the elbows. If they bows got additional mean, they ain't thick. They're big.

I never thought of sizes to be subjective, maybe it's just me tho. I always thought skinny,slim, thick, and fat were all pretty much objective terms, I guess not.

Last edited:
thick is Maliah Michel, Trina at certain times, and old school Bria Myles. Thick isn't Roseanne, Precious, , pre-Precoius Monique, and that comedian Lisa Lipanelli or whatever.

People these days be in fat denial. My homie is like that, won't admit that he just likes fat chicks 
laugh.gif

If them arms and gut are flabby, she's fat my dude, ain't no way around it.

Even fat ******* be in denial thinking they're "thick". :lol: what a shame

If your arms looks like croissants, you're fat
If your part Michelin man from the waist down, you're fat.

That is all.

Slim girls with booty and legs>>>>>>> when it comes to long term. All the fat middle aged women you see used to be thick at one point.

and no, they're not some mythical creature. If you ever ran track or played soccer, you know that these girls were plentiful :pimp: look for the girls that do squats, lunges, etc in the gym, not the ones who come in with full makeup and walk on a treadmill while texting. nothing sexier than a fit girl with that bubble

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom