TMZ is reporting Lil Wayne is in critical condition after seizures and "it doesn't look good"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey have you guys heard Lil Wayne is in the hospital?

Also, Pac and BIG were both great.

I move to have this thread locked due to loss of relevance.

Wayne is out of the hospital. No one has talked about Wayne for quite a few pages.

Someone make a "Lil' Wayne on the mend" thread.

Last edited:
point is wayne is not a legend at all, at ALL..

hell i think Juvie is the only one in cash money to be labeled a legend, not because of his raps either, but because he was responsible for birthing this preemies career.

those sqad up mixtapes were trash too..

Last edited:
People who don't think Wayne is a legend, just don't like Weezy. Period. Although not that big of a fan of his music now, dude has had a MAJOR impact on the game. He may not have the stellar Diamond plaque albums that Tupac had but cmon, that D2, Carter 1 and 2 are classics. IMO hes a top 10 most influential rapper of all time.. easily

Ambitions as a ridah >>Wayne's catalog

Oh and that joint with methodman >>any Wayne collab
smokin.gif
Wayne killed this beat btw.

What impact has Lil Wayne made on Hip Hop?

What is his legacy?

I don't know if this is a rhetorical question or what....but no matter how you feel about the guy, to say he hasn't had an impact on hip-hop (for better or worse) is crazy.

*I don't think he's a legend, because he puts out some ridiculously LAZY material that people eat up.

Last edited:
Honestly, never thought I'd see so much Pac slander.

MF Doom is good, but C'mon, better than Pac?

At one point Pac was larger than life. People loved him or loved to hate him.

Idk, maybe it's because I'm on the west coast, but around here Pac is seen as one of the greats.

Also, I cant lie about Big, he had skills like no other, flow was amazing. Hell, maybe he was better than Pac, but dude was only able to drop two albums, in that case can we put Big L up there with him?

Okay this thread has become a dump on PAC thread. PAC's music was the embodiment of what it feels like to be a black man in America..... Me against the world>>>>>>>>> then anything Wayne could ever dream of. Granted PAC wasn't a great lyricist but his message from Brenda's got a baby to wonder why they call you bish...only on nt

2Pac & Wayne comparisons now??????? :smh: 2Pac was bunz??? Wayne will go down in the same breath as some of the GOATS?? :x ENOUGH OF THE FOOLSHINESS ALREADY!

MODS LOCK THIS THREAD UP!

That was a serious question.

What is Lil Wayne's legacy?

What impact has he made on hip hop?

Are you serious? Just say you don't like Lil Wayne because this is just an idiotic statement. Wayne been poppin since Hot Boys was created in 96. Hot Boys album in 99 reached #5 on the Billboard. He's been in the game and popular and SELLING for almost two decades, that is amazingly relevant and very few in hip hop can make the same claim. He has no legacy? Who in hip hop is even close to being relevant for as long as he has?

That was a serious question.

What is Lil Wayne's legacy?

What impact has he made on hip hop?

Are you serious? Just say you don't like Lil Wayne because this is just an idiotic statement. Wayne been poppin since Hot Boys was created in 96. Hot Boys album in 99 reached #5 on the Billboard. He's been in the game and popular and SELLING for almost two decades, that is amazingly relevant and very few in hip hop can make the same claim. He has no legacy? Who in hip hop is even close to being relevant for as long as he has?

bruh, I made no statements.

I asked two questions.

Just answer the questions.

Gettin' all hyped up.

Why you tryna turn up for Tunechi?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom