TMZ is reporting Lil Wayne is in critical condition after seizures and "it doesn't look good"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Def Jam created that formula where you just had to be EVERYWHERE, features, mixtapes, jumping on other people's songs.

Murder Inc, Ruff Ryders, and Rocafella.

Ya'll simply don't be knowing what ya'll talking about.

Either that or have no idea what rap was like before the year 2004.

Def Jam created that formula where you just had to be EVERYWHERE, features, mixtapes, jumping on other people's songs.

What are you talking about? I dont remember too many murder inc, RR, and Rocafella mixtapes. Mixtapes in that era were different, it used to be random artists songs compiled on one tape. 50 was the 1st one to make the "mixtape" formula of today and wayne ran with that but put out an insane amount of content.

A TON of slander in here on both parts. Wayne USED to have bars. But before that he made real music. Block is hot is ok, Lights out is a personal classic. The squad up tapes were all trash, his flow was terrible on the whole series, 500 degreez was trash outside about 4 songs...Then the Carter dropped, which was as Lyrical as it gets from Wayne. Classic flow, lyrics, production, album. However its clear as ever that Gillie wrote the entire album outside i miss my dawgs. I have not heard Wayne spit like that since then. I got a ***** in the back, got a ho in the front, one cooking the crack, one rolling the blunt....bangers for days. After this he turned into an above average punchline rapper with the craziest bars. His flow is 2nd to none but his subject matter is nonexistent. He definitely is leaving a legacy, **** he probably birthed your favorite rapper. I guarantee most rappers have Wayne in their Top 5.

You need to recheck out squad 4 if all of them are trash to you. Good quality tape right dere. I skip a few songs but overall I can usually play it without stopping at all. Carter 1 and 2 was instant classics. After that I lost interest in wayne.

What are you talking about? I dont remember too many murder inc, RR, and Rocafella mixtapes. Mixtapes in that era were different, it used to be random artists songs compiled on one tape. 50 was the 1st one to make the "mixtape" formula of today and wayne ran with that but put out an insane amount of content.

If anything you could say the Diplomats did that, then, and Lil Wayne ran with it once he started following them around and stealing their swag.

This thread at 31 pages. 
eek.gif

If anything you could say the Diplomats did that, then, and Lil Wayne ran with it once he started following them around and stealing their swag.

ninjahood batman signal

people actin like DJ Clue never existed, though.

Clue/Flex mixtape era, then Dipset/50/Swisha House era took over the internet, and that's how Wayne got the formula.

i dont know what im talking about due to my age

fixed

Oh.

We know ages?

Oh. Ok.

why are you're hiding behind a backup though?

I'm not though :lol:

And who the **** needs a back up to say PAC is trash. :lol:

Suspect dude with a nose ring crying on tracks :lol: drake before drake

in that case...

bring back the wait period.

bruh

you're saying Pac = Drake

and then you're saying Wayne > Drake

you might as well say Adam Morrison > Kobe

Last edited:
How did this discussion turn on to me? :lol:

Good **** you signed up 10 years ago? Let me check my pockets for any *****.

Nope, none to give.

What does my posting habit matter to you?

PAC is vastly overrated, that's my opinion on the matter.

How did this discussion turn on to me? :lol:

Good **** you signed up 10 years ago? Let me check my pockets for any *****.

Nope, none to give.

What does my posting habit matter to you?

PAC is vastly overrated, that's my opinion on the matter.

bruh you seem kinda hype now.

why you watchin when i joined?

Last edited:
One thing I've learned in life is not talk down on Tupac around Pac fanatics.

If you have a contrary opinion if Tupac, always check the level headedness of the room first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom