TMZ is reporting Lil Wayne is in critical condition after seizures and "it doesn't look good"

Status
Not open for further replies.
nooo,

this dude doesnt even deserve to be in the same sentence as pac jay nas biggie pun big L rakim the wu gangstarr basically anybody that came out before 99..

this is just foolish and is just a sign of the times of where music is.

That was a serious question.

What is Lil Wayne's legacy?

What impact has he made on hip hop?

Are you serious? Just say you don't like Lil Wayne because this is just an idiotic statement. Wayne been poppin since Hot Boys was created in 96. Hot Boys album in 99 reached #5 on the Billboard. He's been in the game and popular and SELLING for almost two decades, that is amazingly relevant and very few in hip hop can make the same claim. He has no legacy? Who in hip hop is even close to being relevant for as long as he has?

bruh, I made no statements.

I asked two questions.

Just answer the questions.

Gettin' all hyped up.

Why you tryna turn up for Tunechi?

That last part got me WEAK AS **** :lol:

Waitttttt , how tf did Tupac's name even get into this thread . Mods need to lock this up cuhz y'all are off deck with this .

nooo,

this dude doesnt even deserve to be in the same sentence as pac jay nas biggie pun big L rakim the wu gangstarr basically anybody that came out before 99..

this is just foolish and is just a sign of the times of where music is.

If he dies, doe, he'll automatically be put with Biggie and Pac, just off of popularity.

:smh:

heard the seizure story on the radio and thats exactly what i told my girl :smh:

weezy air brushed t-shirts will pop up everywhere...probably with pac and big

Why y'all find an argument in everything? You don't have to hate one to like the other. They're two totally different people. Like what you like and let it be.

Last edited:
Just look at the lyrical content.

Wayne: lying about selling drugs with no mention of the negative aspects, rappin' about joining a gang and becoming a gangbanger after 25 years old and promoting the gang lifestyle without mentioning negative aspects :smh: , doing drugs, expensive jewelry/cars/clothes/lifestyle, women, buncha' other ramblings mumbling about being an alien/monster/goblin that isn't decipherable.

Pac: growing up black in the United States, welfare issues, prison issues, racial/equality issues, gender issues, government issues.

Wayne: lying about selling drugs with no mention of the negative aspects, rappin' about joining a gang and becoming a gangbanger after 25 years old and promoting the gang lifestyle without mentioning negative aspects
mean.gif
, doing drugs, expensive jewelry/cars/clothes/lifestyle, women, buncha' other ramblings mumbling about being an alien/monster/goblin that isn't decipherable.

Pac: growing up black in the United States, welfare issues, prison issues, racial/equality issues, gender issues, government issues.
yup yup Pac best ever

Wayne: lying about selling drugs with no mention of the negative aspects, rappin' about joining a gang and becoming a gangbanger after 25 years old and promoting the gang lifestyle without mentioning negative aspects :smh: , doing drugs, expensive jewelry/cars/clothes/lifestyle, women, buncha' other ramblings mumbling about being an alien/monster/goblin that isn't decipherable.

I been telling cats that even before Wayne fell off. Dude has/had ZERO lyrical content, I can't think of the last big name rapper who was as lacking in lyrical content as him.

He's a punchline rapper, who reached his peak 5 years ago, and has been at a steady decline since. He's popular because this generation is full of ADHD having simpletons and his music plays right into their no attention span having, non-thinking minds. From a business standpoint I'm not hating on how he got popular (he took advantage of his market) but lets not fake like son was really spttin quality bars.

A TON of slander in here on both parts. Wayne USED to have bars. But before that he made real music. Block is hot is ok, Lights out is a personal classic. The squad up tapes were all trash, his flow was terrible on the whole series, 500 degreez was trash outside about 4 songs...Then the Carter dropped, which was as Lyrical as it gets from Wayne. Classic flow, lyrics, production, album. However its clear as ever that Gillie wrote the entire album outside i miss my dawgs. I have not heard Wayne spit like that since then. I got a ***** in the back, got a ho in the front, one cooking the crack, one rolling the blunt....bangers for days. After this he turned into an above average punchline rapper with the craziest bars. His flow is 2nd to none but his subject matter is nonexistent. He definitely is leaving a legacy, **** he probably birthed your favorite rapper. I guarantee most rappers have Wayne in their Top 5.

Wow, all I was trying to say was that Wayne probably has more unreleased songs than Pac . . . leave it to NT to go into Wayne Slander/Pac Slurp Mode . . .

A TON of slander in here on both parts. Wayne USED to have bars. But before that he made real music. Block is hot is ok, Lights out is a personal classic. The squad up tapes were all trash, his flow was terrible on the whole series, 500 degreez was trash outside about 4 songs...Then the Carter dropped, which was as Lyrical as it gets from Wayne. Classic flow, lyrics, production, album. However its clear as ever that Gillie wrote the entire album outside i miss my dawgs. I have not heard Wayne spit like that since then. I got a ***** in the back, got a ho in the front, one cooking the crack, one rolling the blunt....bangers for days. After this he turned into an above average punchline rapper with the craziest bars. His flow is 2nd to none but his subject matter is nonexistent. He definitely is leaving a legacy, **** he probably birthed your favorite rapper. I guarantee most rappers have Wayne in their Top 5.
Yep. Wayne, Kanye, and maybe Jay (because he was already doing well prior to 2000) are the three most influential rappers of the 2000's era.

Wayne created that formula where you just had to be EVERYWHERE, features, mixtapes, jumping on other people's songs. He definitely influenced your favorite rapper if he came out after 2005 or so.

Shame people are just gonna remember and criticize everything Rebirth and beyond.

Pac is buns. Can you honestly say man i'd love to see pac get on a track with xyz? No. He brought emotion tracks and thats it. He's a less talented "rapper" than ye. Biggie was light years ahead the world play, flow, metaphors, all the joys of language could easily be placed into the current gen w/o ever thinking it came from the 90s.

you are one of them hypebeast who talking bout hip hop like its a math problem.

go read about the history of hip hop and why it was created

wasnt nobody out of all them dudes listed in here was representing it more than 2pac. his **** embodied the meaning of hip hop...

dear momma>anything any of them dudes listed ever made.

if your lyrics can touch fans of all genres then you are the ultimate lyricist. not ebcause you can rhyme something with the word catastrophic...

then again this IS a lil wayne thread so i guess these types of outlandish opinions wuld be in here...

lol@ kanye west being more talented. please retire your screen name

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom