To all my Cali heads..

Do my Nor Cal heads know about that one coffee shop in San Jose where all the girls dress in lingerie? that place is just wow

Originally Posted by HyphySole

Do my Nor Cal heads know about that one coffee shop in San Jose where all the girls dress in lingerie? that place is just wow
There's probably a few. There are a bunch of them in Westminster (SoCal). Girls are
pimp.gif
, but I probably wouldn't go more than a fewtimes a year.

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

SF has some fire girls.

I consider getting lost taking the bart and ending up in Stonestown one of the best moments of the trip
smokin.gif

Stonestown though?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
in the 10 minutes I was trying to figure out how to get back to the city I saw nothing but fire walking to the train and up and down the block.

Originally Posted by dunkaruu

They are both beautiful in their own ways. It's like comparing kiwis and pineapples.
Well in that case.. $$%* pineapples.

Originally Posted by GrandaddyPurp415

Originally Posted by Ouch my feet

I live in the SF Bay Area and it has nothing to offer. If you want to be involved in the tech industry, you have a bunch of great resources, but thats where it stops. LA has a lot more going for it and a lot more people. You have a broader connection to the world in LA, the Bay Area just kind of hangs out in the background and just gets by.

People gravitate to success and places like LA and NY are the meccas of success. The other cities get to have whats left over.
you are ******ed. just hangs in the background. um i beleive a lot of progressive ideas and a whole bunch of stuff has spawned from the bay area. a lot more enrichment than LA. are you kidding me. LA a mecca for sucess. isnt it the biggest city to have a bunch of people migrate out there to have a career (modeling, acting, etc.) and just end up waiting tables a CPK in Santa Monica. Lots of opportunity in LA. ya buddy
Truth. So many political movements have spawned and so many groundbreaking moments in history have been in SF. Black panthers? Bay Area. 60'speace rallies? Bay Area. Gay rights? Bay Area. Don't hear about that much from LA, do ya?

It's hard to say. I haven't really lived or spent time in either a lot, but I am going to school in Berkeley right now and I love it there. Area andweather is great (for me), mixing of tons of cultures and food and because the people come from everywhere in CA, it gives a great feel for California.

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

I live in the SF Bay Area and it has nothing to offer. If you want to be involved in the tech industry, you have a bunch of great resources, but thats where it stops. LA has a lot more going for it and a lot more people. You have a broader connection to the world in LA, the Bay Area just kind of hangs out in the background and just gets by.

People gravitate to success and places like LA and NY are the meccas of success. The other cities get to have whats left over.
you are ******ed. just hangs in the background. um i beleive a lot of progressive ideas and a whole bunch of stuff has spawned from the bay area. a lot more enrichment than LA. are you kidding me. LA a mecca for sucess. isnt it the biggest city to have a bunch of people migrate out there to have a career (modeling, acting, etc.) and just end up waiting tables a CPK in Santa Monica. Lots of opportunity in LA. ya buddy
Truth. So many political movements have spawned and so many groundbreaking moments in history have been in SF. Black panthers? Bay Area. 60's peace rallies? Bay Area. Gay rights? Bay Area. Don't hyar about that much from LA, do ya?
I wonder how many muh'___s killed theyselves cause they weren't successful in LA.. mecca.. hah.

Truth. So many political movements have spawned and so many groundbreaking moments in history have been in SF. Black panthers? Bay Area. 60's peace rallies? Bay Area. Gay rights? Bay Area. Don't hear about that much from LA, do ya?
You should "do ya" research.

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Truth. So many political movements have spawned and so many groundbreaking moments in history have been in SF. Black panthers? Bay Area. 60's peace rallies? Bay Area. Gay rights? Bay Area. Don't hear about that much from LA, do ya?
You should "do ya" research.
enlighten us please
nerd.gif
. No hate but I ant heard of sh&tcoming outa LA except pure entertainment.

I live in So Cal and I have been to the Bay area plenty of times and I am not that impressed. To tell you the truth, there is really nothing there that makesme want to go up to the Bay area. Back in the day it was all about that Northern Cali/Humboldt strain but now it's exported down here with all thedispensaries in So Cal.
pimp.gif
The clubs up in Frisco is nothing specialcompared to all the Hollywood clubs down here. Restaurants? Same. Shopping? Same. I mean it's cool to go wine tasting and all that but you do it onceand it's enough to last you a lifetime. The only spot that I go up there on the regular would be Monterey Bay for weekend trips with the wife.

If I want to go to the "city" I'll take the extra 3 hour flight and go to NYC.

Originally Posted by SunDOOBIE

I live in So Cal and I have been to the Bay area plenty of times and I am not that impressed. To tell you the truth, there is really nothing there that makes me want to go up to the Bay area. Back in the day it was all about that Northern Cali/Humboldt strain but now it's exported down here with all the dispensaries in So Cal.
pimp.gif
The clubs up in Frisco is nothing special compared to all the Hollywood clubs down here. Restaurants? Same. Shopping? Same. I mean it's cool to go wine tasting and all that but you do it once and it's enough to last you a lifetime. The only spot that I go up there on the regular would be Monterey Bay for weekend trips with the wife.

If I want to go to the "city" I'll take the extra 3 hour flight and go to NYC.
your opinion officially does not matter

I'm most likely going to college in CA, it would be cool if I could get some more opinions on basically NorCal vs. Socal more specifically SF vs LA

If you are going to college LA>. I just like LA vibe better ( I stay in Frisco btw) I lived in LA for one summer, and I didn't do half of what I wanted.I will say this though People in the bay > LA.

Originally Posted by kix4kix

If you are going to college LA>. I just like LA vibe better ( I stay in Frisco btw) I lived in LA for one summer, and I didn't do half of what I wanted. I will say this though People in the bay > LA.
But don't the people make the city?
College is about the people too so :-/

Originally Posted by MaddenFan04

I'm most likely going to college in CA, it would be cool if I could get some more opinions on basically NorCal vs. Socal more specifically SF vs LA

If you like that laid back feel go to SF
If you like the party atmosphere go to LA

Originally Posted by MaddenFan04

Originally Posted by kix4kix

If you are going to college LA>. I just like LA vibe better ( I stay in Frisco btw) I lived in LA for one summer, and I didn't do half of what I wanted. I will say this though People in the bay > LA.
But don't the people make the city?
College is about the people too so :-/

people can only go so far.

You have to understand the history of the two cities, SF is historically a different place to be, always has been always will. LA will always be aboutappearences, always has, always will. I gave my personal opinion, not facts. People don't make the city, you aint gonna get to know more than a few hundredanyway
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom