TO ALL MY NT dads How

i had my son 4 months ago its the craziest thing to see.... lol but it feels good to be a father now as they grow//

Team Good Fathers is the Bidness.... Man im up on my way to work too an 30 minute detour too go hold him for 10 minutes before i go in

Originally Posted by datruth92803

The hell did you guys do this? I had my son this afternoon at 12:12pm and honestly might have been the craziest thing I have ever experinced

you just gotta learn how to multitask, realize that your no longer the number 1 priority, have alot of patience, be prepared to be on your toes at all times, and if your with the mother or not you gotta find a way to function in the childs best interest either way.

remember to dont always feel bad when you need a little time to yourself... it will keep you sane... kids also need a little space to let their imagination gowild too...
when my daughter started crying when she was first born i was the one that was able to calm her down before the wifey could... dude my swag was on one...
2s6u0t3.gif

its crazy learning how to tie up my daughters hair, cutting my sons hair for the first time, buying them J's.... YO!!! BUY VELCRO SHOES... they will saveyou mad amounts of time

^cosign on the velcro shoes. I got my daughter some am90s but for the most part she stay wearin her velcro princess sandals.

Back
Top Bottom