To all Nike employees...

just seen today at work that swoosh.com will not give discount on anymore countdown packs or any jordan launch product. they will be up on swoosh but with nodiscount!

Originally Posted by kaweoke

just seen today at work that swoosh.com will not give discount on anymore countdown packs or any jordan launch product. they will be up on swoosh but with no discount!

So no discounts on any new JB products at all? Makes me wonder if they're starting to feel the pinch.

JB products yes, but just launch product no discount thats all the paper said was no discount on launch product which includes countdown packs andquickstrikes....

This is true...
NIKE does not play around when it comes to Swoosh accounts...believe me i know first hand. The system has been abused too much, and so consequences must comeabout.
The packages will still be available on the website, just without the 40% off.

PO

my family uses my swoosh (the invited ones of course) more than i do. swoosh.com is a ripoff. i work at the ES so of course i have no use for it. the ONLY timeswoosh is useful is if you're an employee on the factory side and work at a random location w/ limited access to launch product like the CDP's(otherwise read as SALT LAKE CITY and their one factory store). the prices are 5-10.00 more than at the ES and you gotta pay shipping.

a question about this though... are the swoosh.com inventories in their own separate and allotted amounts, or does swoosh.com share the same allotted productas the basic nike.com/jumpman23.com shoppers?

will finishline have the discount, or any other store for that reason ???

You can probably thank the employees who abused the discounts to make money off of the employee benefit...

rather than taking the discount away, they should just limit the amount bought. perhaps two per account.

Originally Posted by halfyhalf

You can probably thank the employees who abused the discounts to make money off of the employee benefit...

AHHHHH...now that makes perfect sense. i'm sorry to all of the nike employees who just used it for themselves and not to gauge others.

kaweoke wrote:

just seen today at work that swoosh.com will not give discount on anymore countdown packs or any jordan launch product. they will be up on swoosh but with no discount!
That ruined my day when my manager told me about it yesterday.
mad.gif

Did not want to pay full price for the VI/XVII pack, but I guess
all good things must come to an end.
frown.gif

well that decides it....i wont be getting this pack or future ones
frown.gif
(and i was wondering why the kids 2/21 pack was showing up as retail....)

LMFAO thats awesome cause now i dont gotta try n get a job at the nike outlet 30 minutes away just for the awesome swoosh discount lol.

MESSAGE TO ALL NIKE EMPLOYEES THIS IS A LOW BLOW BUT IT IS TRUE THAT PEOPLE DO ABUSE THE PRIVILAGE OF GETTING JB PRODUCTS 40% OFF ON SWOOSH.
I WOULD SUGGEST CALLING THE EMPLOYEE STORE THE MONDAY BEFORE SO YOU CAN GET JB PRODUCTS %50 OFF OR WIN THE LOTTERY FROM YOUR STORE.
THERE IS ALWAYS A WAY TO GET YOU A PAIR ON DISCOUNT IF YOU ARE AN EMPLOYEE ITS JUST A MATTER OF HOW YOU WANT TO GET THEM AND FOR THE EMPLOYEES THAT HAVE BEENBUYING HELLA PAIRS AND SELLING THEM THANKS A LOT FOR MESSING IT UP FOR THE REST OF US

Originally Posted by showmedemkicks

HAHA no more bragging about your 40% discount on nike products.

no one said swoosh was gone...just no discount on cdp packs. dang bro looks like you have some hate in your heart
laugh.gif

there is already a limit on the amount that you can buy...

it is kind of a downer...but at least you don't have to play the whole waking up at 4 in the morning...looking for the shoes to show up on swoosh...
i guess...
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by clogan23

MESSAGE TO ALL NIKE EMPLOYEES THIS IS A LOW BLOW BUT IT IS TRUE THAT PEOPLE DO ABUSE THE PRIVILAGE OF GETTING JB PRODUCTS 40% OFF ON SWOOSH.
I WOULD SUGGEST CALLING THE EMPLOYEE STORE THE MONDAY BEFORE SO YOU CAN GET JB PRODUCTS %50 OFF OR WIN THE LOTTERY FROM YOUR STORE.
THERE IS ALWAYS A WAY TO GET YOU A PAIR ON DISCOUNT IF YOU ARE AN EMPLOYEE ITS JUST A MATTER OF HOW YOU WANT TO GET THEM AND FOR THE EMPLOYEES THAT HAVE BEEN BUYING HELLA PAIRS AND SELLING THEM THANKS A LOT FOR MESSING IT UP FOR THE REST OF US

please explain this lottery that you speak of...

At least it will be easier to get them now off of swoosh because everyone doesn't have acces like Eastbay, Finishline etc...

Back
Top Bottom