To: jordanforever08

For the record, I sent Iordanforever08 a PM regarding this particular matter on February 3rd. Never got a response, and he logged on and posted after that PM was sent.

it's obvious this issue wasn't a priority to him once he got his money.

i say keep blowing his moms phone up until this is resolved completely. the sooner he makes right the sooner mommy dearest doesn't get her phone blown up about her scumbag son.

Originally Posted by Rex Ryan

i say keep blowing his moms phone up until this is resolved completely. the sooner he makes right the sooner mommy dearest doesn't get her phone blown up about her scumbag son.

qft

Originally Posted by StillIn729

time to trade in the Range for some paints, paneling and furniture 
16jrcy1.jpg

In tears op give us an update on if this lame shipped or refunded ur money

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

For the record, I sent Iordanforever08 a PM regarding this particular matter on February 3rd. Never got a response, and he logged on and posted after that PM was sent.

Welp there u go.

Originally Posted by tim teufel

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

Welp there u go.

yup. takes but a few seconds to text/email/pm just to maintain communication. no excuses.

dude looks like one of the dorks who try to hard to be in the "cool crowd"

maybe he just can't see your texts; those goggles look like my windshield

He tried to rip OP off and its backfired...if he doesnt fix it call his mum so more or we gon rock up to the house and then we'll see whats up. F*ckin fraud

Originally Posted by Rex Ryan

Word. Post old lady's number, too.

NT is so corny sometimes.

The seller is corny for coming in listing his material things and appluading himself for doing his job providing for his family.

And most everyone in here is corny for acting like you'd clap another grown man because someone you know on the Internet lost 300 bucks.

We have thousands of posts about brightly colored sneakers. NO ONE on here is about that life.

The corniness is disgusting.

Originally Posted by BronLe

The seller is corny for coming in listing his material things and appluading himself for doing his job providing for his family.

And most everyone in here is corny for acting like you'd clap another grown man because someone you know on the Internet lost 300 bucks.

We have thousands of posts about brightly colored sneakers. NO ONE on here is about that life.

you need a hug?

Speak for yOurself bronle. If I got scammed and the person is anywhere near me he's getting dealt with. U don't play with a grown mans money

Extreme ironing

The fact you mad at guys for taking up for a NTfam who has been wronged is sad .This is serious business he is liable to scam somebody else if he isn't dealt with.Id rather him get reported to The police for scamming and wire fraud.Im about keeping niketalk free of scammers,swindlers,two bit punks who think they can get over and disrespect the family known as Niketalk .Everything else you said was a straw man argument.

Originally Posted by ThorrocksJs

The fact you mad at guys for taking up for a NTfam who has been wronged is sad .This is serious business he is liable to scam somebody else if he isn't dealt with.Id rather him get reported to The police for scamming and wire fraud.Im about keeping niketalk free of scammers,swindlers,two bit punks who think they can get over and disrespect the family known as Niketalk .Everything else you said was a straw man argument.
he can careless hes on nt for the lulz.

No one is mad.I just think coming at his physical appearance and phoning his mom with racial slurs is unnecessary.

No one is mad. I just think coming at his physical appearance and phoning his mom with racial slurs is unnecessary.

And stealing somone's money is?

The scammers last post was straight comedy. It was 100% #*%!*$##. It's easy to act hard on the internet

Back
Top Bottom