To my graduated NTers...

BBA Marketing
Work in electricity sales now

Likes: interesting, dynamic work environment, pay is great, job is relatively secure (everyone needs electricity)
Cons: waiting for my shot to sell, office politics, being the only face like mine in the department.

Exercise science, grad school now for human development 
ohwell.gif
.  All free though can't complain.

B.Sci - Kinesiology

Now working as a car insurance Accident Benefits adjuster... Not what I want to do as a career but kind of stuck until I get some money up and pay off my car...
Curious to know what other KINE grads are doing career wise aside from the typical trainer/gym manager/etc.

Originally Posted by k32m

B.Sci - Kinesiology

Now working as a car insurance Accident Benefits adjuster... Not what I want to do as a career but kind of stuck until I get some money up and pay off my car...
Curious to know what other KINE grads are doing career wise aside from the typical trainer/gym manager/etc.

why don't you go to school to become a physical therapist? im a health major, would've done exercise sci but the department is terrible in my school, and im hoping to go to physical therapist school with that degree.

degree-nursing
job-registered nurse at a psych hospitall.
like-easy job. not too stressful. but there are days...
dislike-gets boring at times. and I hate being around the patients.

Degree - Electrical Engineering
Job- Engineering Consulting Firm
Like- Busy so days go back really fast, wide range of projects so I get exposed to a lot of different things, good amount of out of office work, solid salary for my age, the people I work with
Dislike- Busy because I always gotta be on my grind
laugh.gif
(theres positives and negatives to it), it's challenging work so it can get frustrating at times

Originally Posted by k32m

B.Sci - Kinesiology

I'm about to start my CSCCa internship this summer hopefully.  Being a S&C coach is something I always found interesting and def wouldn't mind going in that direction.  Just tryna do things to keep my options open later on.  

Does anyone have an econ. major? I'm thinking about switching from bio...but I have no idea what career to pursue after college.

double major economics and accounting.

1 year removed from school and i am a staff auditor currently studying for my CPA.

What years did you guys graduate?

I just graduated BA Political Science

Working at a restaurant :/ but going to school again in the fall doing prerequisites for my masters program hopefully beginning next winter

Originally Posted by StreetSmarts

for all you IT career field people I need help can someone pm me advice on getting experience and their past jobs, skills, etc 
nerd.gif

this
nerd.gif

Graduated in 2006 with a B.S. in Computer Science.
- Now work at a BioTechnology company where I manage the Project Management software the company uses. Before that I was a consultant for a small hardware/software company, and before that I was doing helpdesk for Pharmaceutical companies.

- Likes: Pay is great, people I work with are cool, boss is cool, work from home 1 day a week, benefits, real flexible if you need to call out or something comes up last minute

- Dislikes: Priority of work is always changing, and although money is cool and all the other things, I still want to get back into the technical side of the industry (networking, cisco switches etc.). I work with the end users more so now.

BA in Communications graduated in 07
Job - government accounting
Pros- secure job, plenty of holidays, great benefits
Cons - office politics, incompetent fellow employees, salary freezes
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

If I could go back I woulda majored in something else, I feel like communications was completely useless
grin.gif

grad In 2009 BS in Psych. im taking a graduate level classs in sensory neurobiology and next week I have to present a project on actin bundling proteins and stereociliabut I work at target

Back
Top Bottom