To my NT'ers who hit the gym....

i like vpx as a company but i have no clue on BANG

its not pratical first off...................its creatine in RTD (ready to drink) form. by that i mean money wise.......

you should cycle creatine............product like xtend you dont need too, that can be a staple in your supplement stash.

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

its not pratical first off...................its creatine in RTD (ready to drink) form. by that i mean money wise.......

you should cycle creatine............product like xtend you dont need too, that can be a staple in your supplement stash.

From what I've read and been told creatine should only be used to bulk. Once I've bulked up then lighter weights with more reps to tone muscle and cutthe creatine.

Originally Posted by Durden7

This has gone from "food" to "supplements"

Well isn't supplements used as replacement for foods sometimes??

I just wanted to throw this in there

Originally Posted by vrp32tl

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

From what I've read and been told creatine should only be used to bulk. Once I've bulked up then lighter weights with more reps to tone muscle and cut the creatine.

youre gonna get different views on this........

imo, it really comes more down to diet............

but if i was doing a serious cut nah i wouldnt be on creatine.........some good whey isolate an a product like xtend.

really up to the person..........

as far as creatine i use Kre-Alkalyn

Well of course, all the working out and supplements aren't anything without the proper diet and eating habits. I just wanted your take on the wholecreatine use issue.

Well of course, all the working out and supplements aren't anything without the proper diet and eating habits. I just wanted your take on the whole creatine use issue.

lol yes...........well of course my man

Even a glass of milk will do u good

during work out = coffee to keep u alert, or nuts as snack...and drink cold water before and during....it helps keep you and optimum level...

Originally Posted by l2icel3oi9i6

muscle milk!

Their shakes are great tasting (nomo) but heard they are one of the worst ones to buy nutritional wise vs Gold Standard Whey.

No, if that were the case they would be called "replacements" and not "supplements"

From what I've read and been told creatine should only be used to bulk. Once I've bulked up then lighter weights with more reps to tone muscle and cut the creatine.
Youll gain water weight with creatine. So yes, its typically used for a bulking phase. Althoughhh.......

as far as creatine i use Kre-Alkalyn
......I have heard that this product doesnt have a high water retention rate. I havent used it personally, so I dont know. (If anyone says thatthey done retain water with creatine, theyre lying or taking a @!*%*% product)

Once I've bulked up then lighter weights with more reps to tone muscle and cut the creatine.

I HATE when people say "tone a muscle". Its impossible to "tone" a muscle.

muscle milk!
All marketing.

Their shakes are great tasting (nomo) but heard they are one of the worst ones to buy nutritional wise vs Gold Standard Whey.
Theyre totally different products actually. It's my personal belief that products like Muscle Milk are totally unnecessary.

No, if that were the case they would be called "replacements" and not "supplements"

Once I've bulked up then lighter weights with more reps to tone muscle and cut the creatine.

I thought protein shakes were a supplement? Can't you use protein shakes as a meal replacement?

I guess the word tone is like bro to you? I only kid.

What exercises do you guys recommend to people that have no access to equipment?

I thought protein shakes were a supplement? Can't you use protein shakes as a meal replacement?

Protein shakes are a supplement. In theory, you dont even need a protein shake. Theyve gained ground as sort of this "necessity" in the liftingcommunity but it's not really necessary. (Assuming ones diet is well, but thats becoming more a problem in society)

laugh.gif
yeah, tone is like "bro" to me. It just irks me. Ive yetto have someone explain to me what "toning" a muscle actually means.

Protein shakes are a supplement. In theory, you dont even need a protein shake. Theyve gained ground as sort of this "necessity" in the lifting community but it's not really necessary. (Assuming ones diet is well, but thats becoming more a problem in society)

laugh.gif
yeah, tone is like "bro" to me. It just irks me. Ive yet to have someone explain to me what "toning" a muscle actually means.

Word, most of the fast food meals out there are = to ones calorie intake for the day. SMH @ dude who eat it morning noon & night. Thanks for the insightDurden.

......I have heard that this product doesnt have a high water retention rate. I havent used it personally, so I dont know. (If anyone says that they done retain water with creatine, theyre lying or taking a @!*%*% product)
i can say for myself compared to creatine mono and others it doesnt doesnt have that high water retention an i have def upped my size and strengthand muscular endurance. i think i brought this up in sports in training before.

our muscles are 70% water btw.

Back
Top Bottom