To the Nters that moved out to apartments....

1br/1bth 700month. hardwood floors, upgraded countertops and appliences, Baller assss pool. Nice weightroom. LOVE IT! North Dallas

i have a 1bed/1bth out of a 4/4 apt and its about 500 with rent n utilities included. I'm in tallahassee and if I tried to get the same thing back home in miami it would be a hell of a lot more than that tho

i have a 1bed/1bth out of a 4/4 apt and its about 500 with rent n utilities included. I'm in tallahassee and if I tried to get the same thing back home in miami it would be a hell of a lot more than that tho

Originally Posted by ku JHAWX

Danggg, ya'll pay a lot. I mean I know I don't live in NYC or LA or anything, but honestly I love my apartment...it gets the job done.

I pay 379$ a month plus electricity (about 30-40 dollars)

3 Bedroom 3 Bath

Lawrence, KS

WHAT?!?... For 50,000 sounds like i could get a mansion

Originally Posted by ku JHAWX

Danggg, ya'll pay a lot. I mean I know I don't live in NYC or LA or anything, but honestly I love my apartment...it gets the job done.

I pay 379$ a month plus electricity (about 30-40 dollars)

3 Bedroom 3 Bath

Lawrence, KS

WHAT?!?... For 50,000 sounds like i could get a mansion

what type of neighborhoods are yall living in tho
laugh.gif

sick.gif
at yall folks out in these major cities like NYC and LA. yall droppin serious bank

what type of neighborhoods are yall living in tho
laugh.gif

sick.gif
at yall folks out in these major cities like NYC and LA. yall droppin serious bank

sheeesh, i need to get out of the bay area and fast! aint nothing here lower than $900 and sometimes thats a studio

sheeesh, i need to get out of the bay area and fast! aint nothing here lower than $900 and sometimes thats a studio

Originally Posted by marath0n

Nothing in SoCal is going for less than $1000 unless it's trash. Time to relocate.

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]This is true, everything is SOO overpriced.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]now that im in utah i cant rent a house with 3 bedrooms. 2 baths. basement for 800$ a month[/color]
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by marath0n

Nothing in SoCal is going for less than $1000 unless it's trash. Time to relocate.

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]This is true, everything is SOO overpriced.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]now that im in utah i cant rent a house with 3 bedrooms. 2 baths. basement for 800$ a month[/color]
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I currently reside on the west side of Chicago and I pay $500 a month plus light & gas which is about a total of $600 a month. My apartment is 2 bedrooms, living & dining room as well. My rent is cheap though because my cousin owns the building. I'm moving in with my girlfriend at the beginning of November and my rent will be the same minus light and gas because her mother owns the building she lives in. She has 3 bedrooms plus a living & dining room. I've been living on my own since me and the ex-wife seperated and the both apartments I lived in were own buildings owned by family. Once me and my girl get married next year we will be either moving to the west suburbs or the southwest suburbs.

I currently reside on the west side of Chicago and I pay $500 a month plus light & gas which is about a total of $600 a month. My apartment is 2 bedrooms, living & dining room as well. My rent is cheap though because my cousin owns the building. I'm moving in with my girlfriend at the beginning of November and my rent will be the same minus light and gas because her mother owns the building she lives in. She has 3 bedrooms plus a living & dining room. I've been living on my own since me and the ex-wife seperated and the both apartments I lived in were own buildings owned by family. Once me and my girl get married next year we will be either moving to the west suburbs or the southwest suburbs.

Back
Top Bottom