#todayskidswillneverknow

Having to rewind VHS before returning to Blockbuster.
be kind rewind. Back in the day I used to rent new games and I would keep the new game and put one of my old games in the box when I returned it.

Been looking for those for about a decade bruh
frown.gif
mean.gif
You and me both, do they stiill make em? Always wanted the one that changed color
I hate to say it cause i been looking myself but they must of been discontinued because i cant find them at all and i just want to take it back to my childhood and drop one in and watch it change  
roll.gif

Last edited:
^yo u dont know how bad i wanted to do that as a kid, never had a chance to get the color changing joints :smh:

When you Would "dunk" on ya homies over doorways

Parents would get heated when they would see all the fingerprints on every doorway around the house.

Like someone said earlier, being inside was like a punishment back then. Video games got played early in the morning, during the daytime (only in the summer when it was too hot out), and late at night.

Last edited:
Sony Sports Walkman with auto reverse... I made so many mixtapes & wore this thing to skate (board) all day on Saturdays & Sundays... :smokin

This thing was my best friend... :wow:

View media item 1631317
These youngins' don't know nothing about no Robotech... :smokin

One of the youngins' in my neighborhood & I were chatting about a lot things. We talked a lil bit about hip hop & I asked him if he knew any Tribe Called Quest... He said, "That's old people music isn't it?" :stoneface: 0]

One of the youngins' in my neighborhood & I were chatting about a lot things. We talked a lil bit about hip hop & I asked him if he knew any Tribe Called Quest... He said, "That's old people music isn't it?"
indifferent.gif
alien.gif
Disrespectful. Everyone could use a little Tribe in their life.

When ringback tones first came out. Had Rick Ross - Hustlin' as mine. First time my moms called and heard it thought my *** was grass.

Who use to just chew on the top afterwards when you finished
I see you, and raise you with

turbo_tommy.jpg
:wow:

Da memories

This might not apply since I'm no longer young, but I never see this in my local supermarket. I think Wal-Mart got 'em.

I used to play nice with this girl who stayed with the Dunkaroos for lunch. That was my crack before I knew what crack was.

Back
Top Bottom