Tom Brady Named NFL Most Valuable Player

I was hoping Co-MVP for Moss and Brady, but this is legit too.....and this Colston talk is gettin outta line.... damn

"Undisputed Greatest of All Time
Jesus in Cleats - Showing Randy Moss how it's done. Most Physically Gifted WR in NFL history. "
???

Originally Posted by Roscoe P Wallace

I was hoping Co-MVP for Moss and Brady, but this is legit too.....and this Colston talk is gettin outta line.... damn

Jesus in Cleats - Showing Randy Moss how it's done. Most Physically Gifted WR in NFL history. "
???
I do not see a problem with this?

Getting out of hand? It's just started.
pimp.gif
Breakin'records 2 years into the L.

???

i think its just a joke...they know colston is just some b grade WR...they just like clownin people who are all on moss's jock

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

???
I do not see a problem with this?

Getting out of hand? It's just started.
pimp.gif
Breakin' records 2 years into the L.

So is Adrian Peterson, and nobody is tellin' Walter Payton, Emitt Smith, and Barry Sanders to sit down..... but, considering the wording and sheerridiculousness of it all (ie: Jesus in cleats) I'm going with the Joke theory, who knows, you send me some YouTube of Cols, and I'll hop on UncleQues' Train to Record Town....
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom