Too much love for the Warriors?

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Originally Posted by truthmain

I'm glad my GF doesn't find him attractive but my other friends do. Yet I lose because my GF is in love with Andris Biedrins. Darnit.
Que? Since when does your face have a GF? Unless that means good friend, then ok I gotcha.

And as for fan base, the Warriors always had a strong fan base that has stayed true.
Bull dookie. The entire Bay Area has the most pathetic fans, all franchises included. Maybe the Sharks are the only exception. When teams are winning, fans are interested. When teams suck, nothing. Warriors are the hot ticket now so everyone talkin bout em; 4-5 years ago they were hot garbage and tickets were super easy to get. Same goes for the A's, Giants, 49ers, and Raiders. Sure, you got your die hards, but the majority of this "fan base" is far from strong.

Who the hell are you to decide which fans are real fans?? I swear to god A LOT of these Kings fans are mad salty as of last year.
I've stuck and will always stick to my teams through thick and thin. Warriors, Giants, and Niners

Yo you need to chill holmes. Never did I say who I'm deciding are real fans or not, what I'm saying is that the "real" fans are minimal,at best. Unless "real" fans aren't going to watch the actual games, than I guess I'm wrong. I even said if you're "die hard"then I'm likely not referring to you. But "die hard" to me means sticking to your team, supporting them even when they suck. And the Bay doesnot do that.

Me being a Kings fan has nothing to do with it; I've honestly lost interest in basketball and don't even root for the Kings anymore. My avy justhasn't been updated
happy.gif

By the way, you sure you from the Bay homie? We don't say "mad" out here, word is bond god yo b.

truth i somewhat agree..back then when the warriors played the kings at home there would be more kings fans in oracle than the warriors. As for the raidersthey always had a solid fan base even when they suck. I dont know about niners cause I never go to niners games

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

I'm glad my GF doesn't find him attractive but my other friends do. Yet I lose because my GF is in love with Andris Biedrins. Darnit.
Que? Since when does your face have a GF? Unless that means good friend, then ok I gotcha.

And as for fan base, the Warriors always had a strong fan base that has stayed true.
Bull dookie. The entire Bay Area has the most pathetic fans, all franchises included. Maybe the Sharks are the only exception. When teams are winning, fans are interested. When teams suck, nothing. Warriors are the hot ticket now so everyone talkin bout em; 4-5 years ago they were hot garbage and tickets were super easy to get. Same goes for the A's, Giants, 49ers, and Raiders. Sure, you got your die hards, but the majority of this "fan base" is far from strong.

Who the hell are you to decide which fans are real fans?? I swear to god A LOT of these Kings fans are mad salty as of last year.
I've stuck and will always stick to my teams through thick and thin. Warriors, Giants, and Niners

Yo you need to chill holmes. Never did I say who I'm deciding are real fans or not, what I'm saying is that the "real" fans are minimal, at best. Unless "real" fans aren't going to watch the actual games, than I guess I'm wrong. I even said if you're "die hard" then I'm likely not referring to you. But "die hard" to me means sticking to your team, supporting them even when they suck. And the Bay does not do that.

Me being a Kings fan has nothing to do with it; I've honestly lost interest in basketball and don't even root for the Kings anymore. My avy just hasn't been updated
happy.gif

By the way, you sure you from the Bay homie? We don't say "mad" out here, word is bond god yo b.

Oh tru...
tongue.gif
How do the Cubs look this year? And your thoughts onKelley Holcomb being cut. Haha.

I agree. Because Warriors games are now the "it" thing to attend in the Bay Area, resellers have been shoving it in my ##$ all season long.

So i went to the Warriors game with that friend who wanted a cute jersey last Tuesday against the Sonics and boy was i right. My friend was more interested intaking pictures with the court in it rather than watching the game. Her eyes were more focused on the camera screen, i mean she even took pictures of the hat iwas wearing that had a warrior's logo on it. She wanted to buy a jersey but didn't even know who Baron Davis was. I mean, i like going there with acouple friends, but not those who don't even know the players.

^I know how you feel my friend. I personally told my close friends that if they ever wanted to go to a game that we'd go for the game and not to try totake pictures with the players who are 'cute' or whatever. It's what's popular, so what could you do. As long as the Warriors get supportthat's fine with me. The 'faithful' will still be around. Resellers do that for every team that is hot. It's been happening for a long time.All I know is that if I don't go to a Warrior game this year...I will be at Giants first home game at ATT Park...

Yes i miss getting lower level tickets for 20 dollars from the scalpers. Face values are like 100 now. Jeeez.

been a warriors fan since they drafted Jamison losing season or winning or whatever I'm with the Warriors all the way

A friend of mine got 2 tickets for the Lakers game on the 24th and will not sell them to me for face value.
mad.gif

She wants $300 each when they really cost $100.
I want to go very bad but cant afford that and I need 5-6 tickets.

That is terrible. A friend should sell their tickets for face value. She is ridiculous for trying that...Peace her out man. Haha.

Some friend she is. I'm over here about to pay twice face value for some crappy seats for the the Laker game on Monday
mad.gif
. Hate it.

Sorry but i totally feel where your friend is comming from, she doesnt have to sell %#++ to you just because your her friend. When I got playoff tix for lastyears playoffs vs DAL my friends wanted tix from me for face. F that, I had to wake up early in the morning and fight off people in line. Dont knock herhustle, shes tryin to get paid.

BAD loss to the Kings tonight. Coulda built more of a cushion against Denver...
eyes.gif
It's games like these that are gonna come back to haunt us!
Let's Go Warriors!!!!
peace

Back
Top Bottom