Top 10 Most Disturbing Movies Of All Time

eek.gif

I'm tempted to download & watch some of these, including Cannibal Holocaust.

i dont get how ppl think clockwork orange was disturbing. the only disturbing part to me was when they raped the guys wife n made him watch it

Originally Posted by Politics As Usual 22

August Underground

/thread

yall havent even seen disturbing until you check this movie out...if anybody makes it past 10 mins. holla

btw, there are movies MUCH MORE disturbing than these...
tired.gif

Originally Posted by RECOGNIZE GAME

irreversible, never watched it but saw a seen awhile back when i googled monica belluci.

Jesus-there are so many parts on that movie that I wish I could un-see

i've seen most of those movies

japanese people put some pretty sick +*## in their hentai.lol

My dad talked about watching this movie a while back I think called Faces of Death with some friends and I don't remember if it was him or a couple ofother people ran out of the house throwing up.

Originally Posted by Digger85

i dont get how ppl think clockwork orange was disturbing. the only disturbing part to me was when they raped the guys wife n made him watch it
You don't remember when they held Alex's eyes open and made him watch all that crazy violence?
eek.gif
One of my favorite movies.

Originally Posted by Essential1

My dad talked about watching this movie a while back I think called Faces of Death with some friends and I don't remember if it was him or a couple of other people ran out of the house throwing up.
i dont think that was a movie more of like documentary of people and animals gettin killed it was pretty crazy though

they used to sell those at the swap meet

Originally Posted by cjspida619

Originally Posted by Essential1

My dad talked about watching this movie a while back I think called Faces of Death with some friends and I don't remember if it was him or a couple of other people ran out of the house throwing up.
i dont think that was a movie more of like documentary of people and animals gettin killed it was pretty crazy though

they used to sell those at the swap meet

CRAZY documentary- makes you really think of how fu**ed up the world is

Originally Posted by NikeMax

Originally Posted by RECOGNIZE GAME

irreversible, never watched it but saw a seen awhile back when i googled monica belluci.

Jesus-there are so many parts on that movie that I wish I could un-see
Really? Besides the rape scene, I didn't find it that disturbing.

Never even heard of these movies. I thought the Exorcist was going to be on there but I guess that isn't as gory as all these but my uncle swears by itthat when that movie came out, it scared the living crap out of people. I watched it later on in my 20's and thought it was one of the dumbest movies everbut I guess if I watched in when it came out, I would have a different look on it.

Back
Top Bottom