[| -- Toronto NT SUMMIT IX 'It's Showtimeeeeeeee' -- |]

TO NTers... What's the deal now since the 7th is coming up!?
-------------------------------------------------
Looking for: 8-8.5 De La Lows , 8.5-9 PL/non Purple Avengers & 8-8.5 Jordan XVI

TEAM RAPTORS
nba playoffs. win or go home. where legends are born.

its almost definitly getting pushed back to the weekend of the 14th since we still have nothing planned
416 And 250 Canada

Looking For DS Chicago Xs size 9-10.5

the 14th it is. but wat things are on the table about this summit. will it be like a dunkxchange? sorry if thats over over board a bit..

Quote:
will it be like a dunkxchange?
FOR SALE AF1 Priority Philippines Inside/Out sz 9 DSLOOKING FOR Lebron SVSMs sz 9 - 10 DSdOubleO @ gmail . com (just remove the spaces)

lol i think hypebeast is too strong a word it was just a suggestion and he did say "like" a dunkxchange.

and it can be "like" a dunkxchange with the shoe table displays but as for the crowd that shows up it wont be like a dunkxchange.

as of now it wont even happen because no ones really taking initiative with the exceptions of a few people.

we are trying to work on a spot but as of now even the 14th looks sketchy.

hektor if u see this check ur iss inbox

416 And 250 Canada

^ point taken...he said like a dunkxchange...so I'll rephrase it...

Do I smell like a hypebeast? SMH for equating a summit to a like :evil:
devil.gif
FOR SALE AF1 Priority Philippines Inside/Out sz 9 DSLOOKING FOR Lebron SVSMs sz 9 - 10 DSdOubleO @ gmail . com (just remove the spaces)

Hopefully this is pushed back to the 14th. Family plans just came up for the weekend of the 7th >:
mad.gif
TEAMCANADA
Our sales tax will kill you. At least we have free health care!

11th - 15th INQMND will invade NYC so a few of us won't be going if it's that weekend. I also have a tourney on the 21st so I'll be MIA if its that weekend as well.

But at this rate it won't be until August anyways :lol:
laugh.gif
www.inqmnd.ca​

well seems like we may as well push it back to the weekend of the 28th...

anyone not good for that?
416 And 250 Canada

28th sounds okay... although it is entering caribana activities.

Buhloone Mindstate.

R.I.P
Dwayne Lloyd
Omar Mcleod
Jason Huxtable
Justin Shepherd​

ok after previous failing attempts to get a summit started, ima give it one more shot. spoke to a few cats today and there is definitely the interest, its just theres not enough initiative,

according to lady j23 the weekend of the 28th is caribana, but i think the majority of us have been before? and also alot of nyc cats come down for it im pretty sure so we could even invite some of them to the summit? ofcourse that isnt necesarry...

if we were to plan a summit for that weekend, who would show and who would not?

i need to know asap so i can contact people to book things.

get at this thread asap with ideas etc and lets see who can make it.

no matter what date theres always gonna be MIAs and @#%$ that happens but lets see whats good this weekend and if @#%$ works out then it does if it doesnt then theres other weekends after in august.

and we need more then people just sayin "i can make it this date etc" we need everyone to chip in if this is going to work. otherwise it will just go down like last time.
416 And 250 Canada

caribana weekend is gonna be rough cause people arent gonna want to play ball and haul around shoes during caribana.I mean if a majority of people are close to downtown and can clean up and drop off their kicks and run back downtown then theres a possibility that itll work but for the cats comin from outside the city its gonna be a hassle to play ball, bring boxes of shoes for a competition and have to worry about where youre gonna store your stuff and clean up to go kick it.Im all for the gym that previous summits have been held in to play some ball and to hold a summit with some sort of competition as previously stated or even just to display shoes and get to know people from around the city.as for funds everyone playin ball chip in 5 bucks to ball,Im not sure how much to charge for an entry into a sneaker comp/showcase and if food is available agree on a fair price for food...and if u wanna do everything give a discounted combined price.

^ I agree, could not see a summit taking place during Caribana weekend; That weekend is already congested and busy enough as it is.

Nothin' wrong with August, 2 summers ago it was in august. i'm good for any weekend.

I vote for the gym we used at the last summit cuz its probably easiest to get. Plus, there's a stage area if we wanna have our heat competition.

And it's pretty central so that we can all just go grab a bite afterwards..

Back
Top Bottom