Tradeblock, a site to find trading partners.

Interesting, first time hearing of this app.
I just found out about it today too, kept seeing posts in Facebook groups of possible trades and wondered what the hell it was. The interface is a little janky but that's to be expected with anything new, overall I think it's promising.

My cousin put up some recent AJ1 High releases up on there to try it out and all he was getting for trade offers were outlet bound Adidas releases.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Seems like a place were everyone will just try and finesse the other person with stuff nobody wants. Lol

Have done 2 trades so far and here’s my take:

-The concept is great, but the implementation not so much. The app is pretty basic and buggy. Lot of kicks aren’t even loaded on there so you can’t add them to your closet :rolleyes, but these should be minor fixes.

-A chat/messaging function would be helpful to assist in the negotiating process.

-The fees are kind of meh, but I get that your paying for shipping to and from their facility.

-People will try to beat you in the head with their offers; have to reject a lot of foolishness.

-Need a site on the East Coast to help speed up things.

-More transparency about their authentication process is always a plus.

Overall: B

Also, they have to do something to encourage/promote more trading.

People just want the hot kicks that just dropped, but they trying to give you GR J’s from February for them :stoneface: . Some of the offers you receive should even be allowed to go through off GP.

If they don’t get creative, the buzz they have now will fade and the service will not be functional.

This app/concept seems cool but in a world run by hype, everyone is just trying to trade the conventionally hottest shoes. No room for obscure unhyped grails

A messaging feature is definitely needed.

Dudes will send you the silliest trade & you counter with a sensible one just to get declined 😂

I have a pair of Shadow 1 2018s that i’m trying to unload and I think trading might be easier than selling.

Do they have to be Deadstock or is “new with box” acceptable?

I heard their customer service is abysmal. No one returns messages?

Is it safe to trade an expensive pair of Js there?

I have a pair of Shadow 1 2018s that i’m trying to unload and I think trading might be easier than selling.

Do they have to be Deadstock or is “new with box” acceptable?

I heard their customer service is abysmal. No one returns messages?

Is it safe to trade an expensive pair of Js there?
If they are new why wouldn’t you just sell them outright
Prbly $500ish easy

Thing seems useless with folks not wanting to trade like that or folks not having items. I keep trying to use it but its not that beneficial so far. I know some on here have made trades though. CS is meh but have only used it to report a shoe missing.

You can’t sell what’s not listed

Trying to trade an expensive pair of shoes is a much greater task but keep doing what you are doing since it’s working right?

You can’t sell what’s not listed

Trying to trade an expensive pair of shoes is a much greater task but keep doing what you are doing since it’s working right?

Really no need to get snippy.

I was just asking for some feedback on TradeBlock.

...appreciate yah.:emoji_pray:

Anyways, I rarely trade shoes anymore. Someone is always trying to get over the other with the trade offer.

Probably only done it twice ever and this was in HS.

do they still do half off fees on your first trade for new users?

I'm currently locked into my first trade and don't want to bother making a new account if they no longer offer that 🤷‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom