***Transformers 2:Revenge Of The Fallen***

Basura
smh.gif

I sat there and wasted almost 3 hours of my life on this garbage...they tried waaaaayy to hard on this movie and all they ended with was 3 hours of disappointment

The action is bad @!%, cinematography on point, Megan Fox is beyond words gorgeous, and there are Transformers in in...lol....so for those reason the movie is awesome.

There is just so much history to the Transformers, I hate how Bay pigeon hole's the story.

I agree.

Action was ill, Megan is
pimp.gif

But the movie overall dragged, some parts were just too corny, so its alright to me.

the movie was freekin' AWESOME!!!! i didn;t have to use my brain......!!! it was easy to follow and if you missed something, it was ok cuz everything wasinconsequential anyways

Movie was cool...

A little long, but entertaining.

Spoiler [+]
Pros
-The action scenes were good...SFX
pimp.gif
CGI
pimp.gif

-More robits
pimp.gif

-OP was a real G, he was goin crazy in the forest scene
pimp.gif

-Decepticons held it down
laugh.gif
@ Megatron punking Starcream
-Wheelie and the parents kept me chuckling...
-Sideswipe was my favorite autobot (robot and car mode
pimp.gif
)
-Megan Fox is sexy of course ...those lips.
-A lot of action to make up for the slow moments...
-I cant say enough about the forest scene it was
eek.gif
I was more excited than my nephews
laugh.gif

-Ravage!

Cons
-Soundwave
smh.gif
he was basically there for the cry babys...He just humped a satellite for 2 hours.................
-The twins had me like
grin.gif
eyes.gif
Kind of....
indifferent.gif

-The love parts sent douche chills up my spine I couldn't wait to they cut away.... it was brutal
sick.gif

-A lot of cursing it was
laugh.gif
/
tired.gif

-No thundercracker or skywarp
-A lot of dumb cliche scenes...The whole college thing should of been cut back.
-Jetfire was kind of corny I know people enjoyed him...I couldn't wait til he shut up.
-Ravage getting killed
frown.gif
he held it down
-It was corny at times like
smh.gif
corny M.Bay moments
-Random bots just appearing...It was like 3 or 4 different destructicons with the same vehicle mode I was hella confused.

Overall I would give it a 7.5/10
It seemed like the kids enjoyed as well as he adults...I would recommend it for the entertainment value.

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]movie was good .... I loved how optimus beasted on megatron
pimp.gif
.. college scenes dragged to long[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]and lebouf w.e dying and seeing the primes ..WTH lol[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]I give it 8/10[/color]

Originally Posted by DubA169

Michael Bay is beyond a hack

niketalk really needs to step their movie game up

no one does explosions like michael bay dude... you act like we went to watch a movie that will show us the meaning of life or some %%%...smh... it is what itis an action movie plain and simple.

In line right now for the 830 IMAX showing and its only 7 pm right now smh..3rd in line tho!
smile.gif

decepticons shirt with the purple flightposites..yaay

This movie was straight
pimp.gif

I'm going to watch it for a second time. Megan Fox was soooo bad in this movie, I almost had a heart attack watching her run on the desert
devil.gif

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

The action is bad @!%, cinematography on point, Megan Fox is beyond words gorgeous, and there are Transformers in in...lol....so for those reason the movie is awesome.

There is just so much history to the Transformers, I hate how Bay pigeon hole's the story.

I agree.

Action was ill, Megan is
pimp.gif

But the movie overall dragged, some parts were just too corny, so its alright to me.

No one gives a crap about the history of Transformers.
laugh.gif

People want big !#% robots fighting, action action action. Of course you want an all around movie, and for a summer blockbuster it was amazing. You are reallygoing to tell the story from the beginning to the end? Hell no, take a few bits from the story, and morph it into an entertaining movie.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by rowbot626

Originally Posted by DubA169

Michael Bay is beyond a hack

niketalk really needs to step their movie game up

no one does explosions like michael bay dude... you act like we went to watch a movie that will show us the meaning of life or some %%%...smh... it is what it is an action movie plain and simple.
grin.gif
that's like saying nobody does slow motion like zacksnyder. Which is also a ridiculous statement.

An action movie doesn't have to be dumbed down for it to be good.

There wasn't much doubt that T-Formers was gonna be at least 3 movies or so. With that knowledge, you would think that there would be more backgroundinformation.

All the dumb humor (the twins) that's just for kids man. Honestly, I barely laughed at them once, and I love to laugh......it was obvious, expected, andcrude humor.

I'm not saying I hated the movie, I just think the series has so much more potential than what the average person will ever know about.

just came home from watching it and I was definitely pleased. There was a lot of action and although it was over 2 and a half hours it really didn't feelthat long.

Im going to see it in imax tonight anything I should look out for after credits or something?

what happen to Agent Simmons at the end?

I wonder what the premise is going to be for part three.~

Originally Posted by jordan supreme

in all honesty, i thought this movie sucked and it went on for waaaay to long...

i liked the first one but i was longing for this movie to be over from the moment it began

I kinda agree with this...I wasn't expecting much of a story, but even I got restless halfway into it. Action sequences were pretty cool though.

And I'm a big fan of John Tuturro
laugh.gif

I loved it the only prob i had with it was how they just threw new autobots in there but didnt really do anything with em. I was really looking forward to themotorcycles oh well lol. after the movie i wanted a transformers toy lol. I think ill get me a prime one since i never really had any growing up.

Im sorry but this movie is Half and Half

The Story is Jumbled and goes from place to place which is a BIG negative to me cause Stories make a GOOD movie IMO

The Action and the jokes made it Good to watch but only ONCE

When the called the spanish Dude a %+$#* I lost it

The movie dragged, but the last 30 minutes was pretty intense with lots of explosions. Bay got a special privilege with the Department of Defense, with arsenaland hardware request and access on very much everything short of US thermonuclear weapons, so you just know the US military was going to be putting on somedisplay which made the final 30 minutes kickazz. I swear USS John C Stennis (CVN-74) sunk in the beginning of the movie but "resurrected" later inthe movie. I thought the plot was lost, and for the humor, I heard parents saying "OMG" repeatedly but their kids were still cracking up.

When the "Matrix of Leadership" was mentioned, Everybody knew it was going to be inserted on Optimus Prime and for a second I thought "TheTouch" was gonna be playing in the background when that happens.
laugh.gif

Bay also used an old clip from the first movie, a General Atomics UAV Predator inbound on the battle zone.

I cant believe I stayed for the end credits....there was nothing there...

.....anyways. movie makes me want to visit the pyramids of Egypt.......

Back
Top Bottom