Transformers 4

That's beast wars fool.smh
i thought beast wars was transformers? 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Crystalmethod View Post

Someone nope camron gif this man

Beast wars was a spin off. Had nothin to do with anything else

looks like youre the one that needs the camron gif because youre WRONG. Beast wars takes place on primitive earth after the autobots and deceptions left cybertron to earth but before they got out of stasis lock. gold disk, the ark and the nemesis in beast wars has nothing to do with transformers? Lol? :rolleyes

Last edited:
Towards the end. They used their sparks to upgrade if memory serves me correct

yessir, I don't remember if Predacon Megatron took Megatron's spark, but when optimus primal upgraded :pimp: My fav next to Cheetor Transmetal 2
I think they also somehow got Starscream's spark out too and it possessed Waspinator. Good episode

Last edited:
We're never gonna get a solid G1 based movie. I wish JJ Abrams or someone of that ilk had done the movie, but it is what it is.

looks like youre the one that needs the camron gif because youre WRONG. Beast wars takes place on primitive earth after the autobots and deceptions left cybertron to earth but before they got out of stasis lock. gold disk, the ark and the nemesis in beast wars has nothing to do with transformers? Lol? :rolleyes

Lol what?

First you say they're descendants of the originals.. Then you say it takes place after they crash on earth but before they get out of stasis.

Seems like you did a quick google search.

It still was a spin off. Whatever way you cut it.

I just hate how they pretty much fight generic bad robots :smh:

They have a list of note worthy enemies and use none of them correctly. Half the stigma of the cartoons is lost doing so. The decepticons were just as interesting if not more so than the autobots

Now this right here I can agree with.

How we ain't get no Astrotrain yet? :smh:

Agreed. I mean they could have at least given us Thundercracker and Skywarp even it was just in name.

Someone nope camron gif this man

Beast wars was a spin off. Had nothin to do with anything else

Yup...lol

Lol what?

First you say they're descendants of the originals.. Then you say it takes place after they crash on earth but before they get out of stasis.

Wrong as hell.

Starscream's ghost haunted them on one episode for christ's sake. :lol:

Rampage actually had Starscream's spark in him, that's why he was so strong.

Beast Wars Megatron name isn't even really Megatron. He broke out of some prison and took the name cause of og Megatron's rep.

Last edited:
Lol what?

Did you even watch the show? They go back in time through a timewarp in episode 1...

autobots/decepticons head to earth ----> crash & stay in stasis lock on primitive earth ------> wake up from volcano millions of years later in 1984(this is g1)

^right here is where beast wars takes place - after the autobots/decepticons crashed onto earth but before they awakened     

Lol at quick google search. i grew up on transformers.

edit here you go. all you need to understand. @1:29

Last edited:
Without the "college" scenes from ROTF, it was actually better than DOTM (Sentinel Prime was the only one who saved the movie for me from being unwatchable) unlike before I thought the 2nd movie was the weakest.

1st one is solid and it still holds the best scene for me (Arrival of the Autobots). 2nd fave is the Forest Battle from the 2nd film. I hated the ending for the 3rd. Prime became just another generic action hero for Christ's sake. :smh:

I really hate how humans can defeat a TF. It just doesn't work that way. :smh: Starscream's death man :x .

For this 4th flim? All I can say is this...

MAN-MADE TFs?!?!?!?

:x :x :x :x

CORNY.

Dinobots please, save the film for me. Please!

Back
Top Bottom