Transformers 4

I don't know the story behind Wahlberg being in it over Shia LaBeouf, but is this non-canon from the previous three or actually connected to the previous three?

Lol @ beast wars having nothing to do with transformers but the leader of their respective factions being named Optimus and Megatron :smh:

reading some of the initial reviews it sounds like another "classic" michael bay TF movie. 
tongue.gif

this whole time i was unaware that frank welker was doing galvatron's voice.
pimp.gif

quintessons confirmed 
happy.gif

Last edited:
I never got into the classic Transformers series, but I surprisingly liked Beast Wars/Beast Machines. CGI was good (at the time) and it was an interesting concept.

As for T4, I was planning on a 9pm screening, but it looks like Bay is doing another 3 hour "epic." May just wait for the weekend.

movie was dope! frank welker as galvatron was awesome! should of been like that from the first movie! lockdown was a bad ***. i like how the battle scenes were a lot easier to follow than the past 3 movies. 
they did my dude ratchet so dirty 
mean.gif

Last edited:
reading some of the initial reviews it sounds like another "classic" michael bay TF movie. :tongue:

this whole time i was unaware that frank welker was doing galvatron's voice.:pimp:

quintessons confirmed :D

Just read that spoiler thinking it was going to be something unimportant. :smh:

Been waiting on this all year. I love Michael Bay movies, especially the Transformers movies. I'll be seeing this tonight, 10pm, 3D.

Woo.

This has been getting absolutely killed in reviews :smh:

Still, I know what I'm getting with a Transformers movie at this point. Seeing it tomorrow night :smokin

This has been getting absolutely killed in reviews :smh:

Still, I know what I'm getting with a Transformers movie at this point. Seeing it tomorrow night :smokin

Who's reviewing it tho? If you weren't a kid in 80s or 90's I don't think you would watch this movie or even like it at all. All the reviewers I've seen give it bad scores are really old guys. Who probably don't even know or played with transformers . (Reviewers on rotten tomatoes)

Last edited:
Who's reviewing it tho? If you weren't a kid in 80s or 90's I don't think you would watch this movie or even like it at all.

Exactly.

If they make a "good" movie of whatever cartoon is out now I wouldn't care no matter what. Same with these 80's cartoon movies

It can't be as bad as the entire GI JOE series :lol: I fell asleep each time I watched both those movies.

Gi joe has to be the worst attempt of a movie franchise since double dragon :lol:

Joe 1 was worth the watch for the :smh: and LOL's

Joe 2 was just down right bad :lol:

Last edited:
Who's reviewing it tho? If you weren't a kid in 80s or 90's I don't think you would watch this movie or even like it at all. All the reviewers I've seen give it bad scores are really old guys. Who probably don't even know or played with transformers . (Reviewers on rotten tomatoes)

Great point, it has been a bunch of old heads.

lol the dinobots were so freaken huge.
sick.gif
  and overpowered as hell too. sucks they were so late in the movie.

FINALLY they did this franchise justice! Michael Bay and Spielberg together is GOAT. 3 hours of action I really wasn't expecting to have fun with it. However he outdid himself even through in some great cinematography. This was a good as the first. Dinobots were perfectly executed! Flawless victory!

This has been getting absolutely killed in reviews
mean.gif

Still, I know what I'm getting with a Transformers movie at this point. Seeing it tomorrow night
smokin.gif
exactly.

if you're seeing this movie expecting anything other than giant robots fighting each other, then i don't know how you haven't suffocated yet. 

Feedback seems generally positive, but don't really like Mark Wahlberg. That alone may make me not watch this movie.

I already have 2 free regal cinema tickets and you couldn't pay me to use them to see this movie. Smh

The only way watching Transformers would be cool is if it was in real life virtual reality.

Flawless victory :lol: :smh:

And yes, Beast Wars was related to the G1 Transformers. The series in its entirety is on YouTube for your viewing pleasure.

Back
Top Bottom