Transformers 4

Just tell me if this is better than the last movie. That was so awful

Saw this today, for some reason I didn't enjoy it as much as I did the past 3. I think having a supporting cast(NEST) would of been better

Got a chance to see it today. Wasn't expecting much and it proved me right. Movie was trash.

[quote me="HannibalHecturr" url="/t/513233/transformers-4/600#post_21017908"]All this negatively but the Dinobots brought my childhood back to life .[/quote]
i thought i was alone . I wished they brought them in earlier and shm. when optimus prime was talking to them while they were still locked up I got too hyped.

i thought i was alone . I wished they brought them in earlier and shm. when optimus prime was talking to them while they were still locked up I got too hyped.
They were the best part they need involve them allot more the visuals for them were amazing

Last edited:
This movie had that potential bringing in the Dinobots but yea it's Michael bay. Dude is worried about explosions and eye candy more than anything else

Saw it with my kids yesterday.

Both of my kids are transformers fans but only One of them was excited to see the movie.

My younger son (age 8) was unhappy about dinosaurs being transformers. He said they did not belong in the movie. After the movie ended, I agreed with him.

Fight scenes for this movie were horrible. Why is it that every time Optimus Prime is about to get down, all the Autobots vanish from the scene?They were all there fighting together then they all left for some reason and now Optimus is getting his *** whooped.

And why is it that when the Autobots are getting their *** kicked, Optimus is nowhere to be found. BUT WAIT, when they about to get killed, Optimus shows up and kills all Decepticons.

The one liners in this movie were extra cheesy too. They tried to be funny too many times, especial with Mark Wahlberg. There were a few scenes where my wife and I looked at each other and were like, REALLY?

And the girl, AVWG for sure. Was not hot at all.

Out of 5 stars, I would give this 2 stars.

I liked it. I wish they would've gone a LOT more in depth with the Dinobots and their story though. In the past films i've always felt like these brutal and nasty Deceps (The Fallen and Shockwave) were pretty weak. Lockdown got busy in this one.

This movie was ok.

There's so much potential to make transformers a better movie and franchise. Especially with the right director. If we could just keep Michael bay on for the action scenes but have someone else be the main director. Take out all the corny scenes and make the movie more serious. The problem is the movie being marketed for kids because that's where the money is. As long as Michael bay is directing, transformers will never reach its full potential

This movie was ok.

There's so much potential to make transformers a better movie and franchise. Especially with the right director. If we could just keep Michael bay on for the action scenes but have someone else be the main director. Take out all the corny scenes and make the movie more serious. The problem is the movie being marketed for kids because that's where the money is. As long as Michael bay is directing, transformers will never reach its full potential
this is what I saw. you see the scenes with mark walhberg. it had Micheal bay slimey paws all over it .

Caught it over the wknd. Aside from the things mentioned above, I enjoyed it.

Marky def reminded me of The Other Guys. :lol:

9-The-Other-Guys-quotes.gif

Last edited:
saw it on thursday night. no joke i damn near fell asleep after 2 hour mark. **** kept getting repetitive and i swear this movie had the corniest lines in the series.

Just got home from seeing the film. As a huge G1 fan , who grew up watching the cartoon, i know im never gonna get a proper movie. The first film came the closest.

I didnt hate AOE. It wasnt terrible, but didnt love it. It was just ok. They touched on some interesting possible story arcs, but the movie felt like it wasnt going anywhere. No real surprises, no thickening plots. Only four autobots? Not enough Galvatron, not enough Dinobots. Next film obviously goes into the Quintessons, or some variant of them. And although Wahlberg wasnt bad, there was too much human interaction. ...but thats always been the case.

Transformium tho.

Transformium.

:lol: :rofl:

focused grouped.

trademarked.

corniest lines were def from Jetfire and dude from the Hangover (Deeeeep Wang) smh

watched DOTM today and good lord The Battle of Chicago was epic
that movie had a much darker feel to it too. humans getting murked left and right

Watched the movie last night NOT knowing it was more than 2 hours long and it was the first time ever I wanted the movie to end abruptly. It felt too stretched and I feel that some characters were not needed. Will not watch the next ones

By the way Tessa did not live up to Megan Fox, but she was cute.

Back
Top Bottom