Travis Henry with 9 different Baby Mommas Vol. Shawn Kemp

We have an update.

Straight from ESPN Outside the Lines:
Former NFL running back Travis Henry recently fathered twin girls, but having children is nothing new to him. Henry now has 11 children with 10 different women.

laugh.gif
smh.gif
This guy just doesnt quit

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Dude can't even afford 170 G's a year? He doesn't want to see what Ruthel Simmons has to cough up.

What are you talking about thats alot money... 170,000K a year!!!! ....He wasnt a first round pick....I estimate after tax breaks he may have maybe made 3-5million. Realistically thats not enough to live comfortably and pay that annually. I think it would make sense that since hes not in the NFL anymore thosepayments should go down.

I know the arguement is going to he should save his money and live frugal but come on you know thats not going to happen. He made it to the NFL he should beable to have some stuff( but the 250,000 jewelry is too lavish for me) What about the girls he was messed with they should've know the money train wouldrun out eventually. What kind of girl is going to let him" let go" with her after she knows he already has like 4 kids? These chicks aint innocent!

Back
Top Bottom